Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pitt Race - WHAT AN AMAZING TRACK!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2017, 11:46 PM
gspinner65
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pitt Race - WHAT AN AMAZING TRACK!!

I had the opportunity to run with Potomac Region PCA at Pitt Race this year in their white run group. If you made it out there you know what a mess it was the first day as the rain washed away the north course enough so that we only had the south course for our use. All was not lost as the track management did an absolutely amazing job in getting their contractor to come out and repair the washed away ground by the curbing. I only ran the third and fourth runs on Friday but it was enough to satisfy the itch and prep me for Sunday -ahh, Sunday. After a very wet and windy Saturday, everyone was eagerly seeking some great track weather and we GOT IT! Sunday was a blast - below is my last run after being signed off for Potomac's Black run group - thank you to Dirk Dekker and Brian Walsh for being brave enough to get in a car with a madman (actually I think Brian is crazier than me!)
This is an amazing track with a great flow to it and some very fast sections when taken flat out. Looking forward to getting back here and running this track on slicks - maybe with Chin in September??

Hope you enjoy, and as always please leave comments - thanks!

Quick Reply: Pitt Race - WHAT AN AMAZING TRACK!!