Porsche Supercars Carrera GT, 918,960
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any Singer available for sale?

Old 12-31-2017, 12:08 PM
NRBRNG
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 4 Posts

Great experiences and thanks for sharing. Car is something else. Well done!
Old 01-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Akunob
Rennlist Member

Received 896 Likes on 569 Posts

Wow amazing images, thanks for sharing! Singer's are incredible, good work!
Old 01-03-2018, 10:36 PM
porsche0nut
Race Car

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Amazing pics, but most importantly, PROPERLY DRIVEN! Love it.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:00 PM
nxfedlt1
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

wanted to bump this, anyone know of any other singers available?
Old 05-03-2018, 09:27 PM
neilhellr
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

@nxfedlt1 - have you called Singer? From conversations with them - it sounds like keep a pretty good pulse on all of their delivered cars - which ones are "available"/could be had/etc... Sounds like they like to have a hand in finding the cars new owners when the time comes.

A class group of guys, that's for sure....
Old 05-03-2018, 10:09 PM
Smitty-B
Rennlist Member

^^^ Agreed.^^^ Call Russ Tyler @ Singer - I think there were 1 or 2 available as of mid March. The guys at Singer have their finger the the resell market for their cars
Old 05-13-2018, 07:21 AM
farisad
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

lovely threat and pics, cant wait to see the refresh of the france car
Old 05-14-2018, 06:51 AM
maxt
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Only about a month to go before the car is back to Europe...was almost thinking to leave it there till Rennsport Reunion and to spend a couple of weeks in Cali over the summer but I'm missing the car too much and can't wait to have her back!!

Given it's Singer's first full restoration of a reimagined car, I was able to pick a new name for what is now "my" commission, so please welcome the Milan commission

I picked up the car just before Luft 5 and managed to drive around 600 miles before returning her back to Singer for the final PDI and quality control. Milan has been performing faultlessly and the new Ed Pink 4.0 engine together with the Motec ecu is a complete different beast compared to the old 3.8 Cosworth engine...so happy I went for this!! Given a big part of what I love of Singer is the design and the attention to details, I decided to go for trumpets/velocity stacks but for the first time they will fit a map switch in the car and I will be able to swap the trumpets for the plenum and switch engine map accordingly...basically I'll have best of both worlds and the possibility to go for trumpets when taking the car on track or keep the plenum for a more enjoyable daily drive when you rather have more torque on the low end of the range.

I will take some proper pictures once the car is finished and back to the UK but a couple of snaps I took while I was there:[img]

Main differences compared to before:
- Removal of sun roof and installation of carbon fiber roof
- Removal of all the carpets inside and installation of painted panels matching exterior colour (aka Jacuzzi)
- Nickel plated bumperettes
- New style rear spoiler
- Ed Pink 4.0l with Motec, Velocity Stacks and switchable map to install plenum
- All the black leather bits changed to black suede
- Black headliner
- New Ohilins suspensions
- Porsche Classic Nav Upgrade
- Many other smaller things but really loads of it!![/img]
Old 05-14-2018, 10:32 AM
bbs993tt
Rennlist Member

Received 337 Likes on 177 Posts

Congrats Maxt. Absolutely stunning!
Old 05-14-2018, 04:08 PM
Andial
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by maxt
Only about a month to go before the car is back to Europe...was almost thinking to leave it there till Rennsport Reunion and to spend a couple of weeks in Cali over the summer but I'm missing the car too much and can't wait to have her back!!

Given it's Singer's first full restoration of a reimagined car, I was able to pick a new name for what is now "my" commission, so please welcome the Milan commission

I picked up the car just before Luft 5 and managed to drive around 600 miles before returning her back to Singer for the final PDI and quality control. Milan has been performing faultlessly and the new Ed Pink 4.0 engine together with the Motec ecu is a complete different beast compared to the old 3.8 Cosworth engine...so happy I went for this!! Given a big part of what I love of Singer is the design and the attention to details, I decided to go for trumpets/velocity stacks but for the first time they will fit a map switch in the car and I will be able to swap the trumpets for the plenum and switch engine map accordingly...basically I'll have best of both worlds and the possibility to go for trumpets when taking the car on track or keep the plenum for a more enjoyable daily drive when you rather have more torque on the low end of the range.

I will take some proper pictures once the car is finished and back to the UK but a couple of snaps I took while I was there:[img]

- Removal of all the carpets inside and installation of painted panels matching exterior colour (aka Jacuzzi)
- New style rear spoiler
- Black headliner
Did you get to meet Avril Lavigne?
Old 05-14-2018, 04:11 PM
Surge74
Racer

Received 41 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by maxt

- New style rear spoiler
- Black headliner
Love the GT shift ****!!
Old 05-17-2018, 09:06 PM
sechsgang
Rennlist Member

Received 960 Likes on 455 Posts

I don't see any Sassicaia stains in that interior...guess another trip to Wally's is necessary
Old 05-21-2018, 04:46 AM
maxt
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sechsgang
I don't see any Sassicaia stains in that interior...guess another trip to Wally's is necessary
Definitely!!!!
Old 05-21-2018, 08:00 PM
JBMOTTO
AutoX

How easy is it to import a car like this into Europe? Will it be registered under the name that the original chassis would have been registered under? How about the odometer? Zeroing the odometer is frowned upon here and bureaucrats might not understand that this is more than a restomod.

Last edited by JBMOTTO; 05-21-2018 at 08:38 PM.
Old 05-22-2018, 06:51 PM
Andial
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JBMOTTO
How easy is it to import a car like this into Europe? Will it be registered under the name that the original chassis would have been registered under? How about the odometer? Zeroing the odometer is frowned upon here and bureaucrats might not understand that this is more than a restomod.
Very easy, not an import. Yes. Odometer stays.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any Singer available for sale?