Sponsored by:

MT P1 vs 918 laguna seca

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 12:05 PM
Whoopsy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,274 Likes on 528 Posts

Originally Posted by Nikki Santoro
Um you don't need any sort of intelligence to be rich. You just have to be subhuman and an imbecile. Although the few richies who have a couple of braincells realized that if the truth of the matter was known, they'd all get lynched. And so then they concocted the you need a lot of brains to be rich in order to cover up the truth of the matter. However you just have to be dumb enough to work yourself or others to death. But it usually requires both.
Hmm, so I gathered that you are neither rich nor intelligent, in addition to being subhuman and imbecile?

What a sad life.

I will do the charitable and honourable thing and let you amuse me for a while since I have time.
Old 04-03-2015, 01:51 PM
sl951
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Randy complained about the P1 brakes (ABS etc). But it has tiny 245 front tires, just about the same on a Boxster, why so small...
Old 04-03-2015, 04:40 PM
Zeus
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Can we ban this guy and have all of his posts removed? Seriously.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Whoopsy
Rennlist Member

Nah, come on, I enjoy the entertainment.
Old 04-03-2015, 08:10 PM
tcsracing1
Rennlist Member

Received 259 Likes on 173 Posts

Ah the 918 has a stiffer more knife edge setup. Just as the Carrera GT had a more stiffer and knife edge setup than the Enzo. But that just means more dead customers. Porsche cheats as usual. I mean they style themselves as the Usain Bolt of the racing world on the count of their victories. However nearly all of their victories were in marathons, a fact they conveniently omit. But really they are just the Kenyans of the racing world, a far less glamorous thing. And only through cheating do they climb the pedestal with the giants.
Nikki, you missed april fools by a day with your post.
Take everything you said and make it the complete opposite and it would be 100% correct.
To take everything published to date on these car and misconstrue to the level you have is beyond me unless you are dyslexic?

What is funny is the 918 is the friendliest daily driver out of the bunch.

Porsche's racing experience and history is not a cheating advantage by the way, It is respect.
Old 04-03-2015, 08:45 PM
Raven 666
Drifting

Received 92 Likes on 53 Posts

Porsche There is no substitute
Old 04-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Petevb
Rennlist Member

Received 705 Likes on 282 Posts

Deleted

Last edited by Petevb; 04-05-2015 at 12:51 PM.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:09 AM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

Received 377 Likes on 226 Posts

Originally Posted by Petevb
I'm going with 14. Over/ under?
I hope so! Otherwise the future ain't bright!
Old 04-04-2015, 09:28 AM
superquant
Rennlist Member

Received 58 Likes on 13 Posts

Pls ban Nikki and move on before this thread turns to sh*t
Old 04-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Petevb
Rennlist Member

Received 705 Likes on 282 Posts

Deleted

Last edited by Petevb; 04-05-2015 at 12:52 PM.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:23 PM
Whoopsy
Rennlist Member

And dumb enough to fall in love with silly stuff. You know like infrastructure, transportation, doodles, etc., etc. Oh and horsies. And mechanical horsies. And especially dumb enough to want to live with too much money. Money allows you to do whatever the hell you want and that is quite problematic. I mean for instance you may want to lie on the couch all the time and eat nothing but banana ice cream a la Howard Hughes. And go bananas because of it. Or perhaps relive your childhood a la Micheal Jackson and get labelled a pedo. Too much money sounds good on paper but in practice, it is anything but. And hence why all the richies are in various states of sub humanity, decomposition, ridiculousness, and degeneration. But they are a deceptive bunch and therefore none is the wiser.

Even with all that I still live a better fuller life than you do. Sad for you isn't it? Without me responding to you I am afraid you might only have the 4 bare walls around you to talk to.

BTW, you play monopoly? The board game? Think about it, you play with fake and plastic buildings, we on the other hand played with real buildings. More fun that way, you really should try it.
Old 04-04-2015, 03:32 PM
918man
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And dumb enough to fall in love with silly stuff. You know like infrastructure, transportation, doodles, etc., etc. Oh and horsies. And mechanical horsies. And especially dumb enough to want to live with too much money. Money allows you to do whatever the hell you want and that is quite problematic. I mean for instance you may want to lie on the couch all the time and eat nothing but banana ice cream a la Howard Hughes. And go bananas because of it. Or perhaps relive your childhood a la Micheal Jackson and get labelled a pedo. Too much money sounds good on paper but in practice, it is anything but. And hence why all the richies are in various states of sub humanity, decomposition, ridiculousness, and degeneration. But they are a deceptive bunch and therefore none is the wiser.
Money means nothing. Its the hard work dedication and committment that you need to get it is what is the satisfying part of it. And try looking your loved ones in the eyes and telling them you dont have the money to provide a great life. Like give them a good place to live, go on a great a vacation and put them in a great school.

People like you dont hate money. People like you hate yourself because you have failed to figure a way to to get it. And if you tell me you dont want it i dont believe you. I believe your pretty stupid by the way you write and the way you generalize. Money has way of weeding dumb stupid and uncommitted excuse ridden people which sounds like you perfectly.

All us "richies" actually do the world and society pretty good. I have two charitable foundations and I promise you I have done a lot of good in the world with money. What have you done?

Take your hating self and hate yourself for being a jealous hollow person.

And let me leave you with this. When i get into my millon dollar car and pull up to the gas station to get my gas pumped Inll say hello to you and let you keep the change. I beleive you are that person because you cant get out of your own way not because life has done you wrong but because you have done yourself wrong and had every oportunity to do well but just were so stupid you missed it.

Get to pumping!
Old 04-04-2015, 07:20 PM
Raven 666
Drifting

Received 92 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by superquant
Pls ban Nikki and move on before this thread turns to sh*t
Agreed ,,,,Ban this guy ,,,he has ruined a great thread
Old 04-04-2015, 09:53 PM
Scuderia980
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

unbelievable...
Old 04-05-2015, 07:45 AM
CGT000
Burning Brakes

Received 118 Likes on 64 Posts

Looks like Santoro got banned and his posts removed. Thank you.

Last edited by CGT000; 04-05-2015 at 08:54 AM.

Quick Reply: MT P1 vs 918 laguna seca