Sponsored by:

vralexander...good for you

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 03:39 AM
DreamCarrera
Drifting

Received 128 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Here is a video that Jonathan from Streetfire.net put together for me today...enjoy

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/V...ord_156299.htm
Awesome run Alex, and excellent video!!! Thanks for sharing it.
Old 04-04-2008, 03:54 PM
VRAlexander
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DreamCarrera
Awesome run Alex, and excellent video!!! Thanks for sharing it.
Thanks for your compliment.... Check out the main page:

http://www.streetfire.net/

=)
Old 04-04-2008, 05:56 PM
iLLM3
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sick video and run, btw i'll take you up on that offer when i'm in vegas if your around in June, we def. need to meet up for a drink or something!

BTW what happened with proto, I see you had Evoms help for this event?
Old 04-06-2008, 03:28 AM
VRAlexander
Instructor

Thanks buddy and your on for Vegas! ...the video already made its way around the world.. just about 30,000 views in 49hours!! I partnered up with EVOMS with my CGT because they have a proven system thats just works!!...he was able to extract more power to the wheels than Porsche motorsports did! The proof is in the results...185.550mph in the standing mile =) If I am not mistaken, thats right around 10mph faster than a stock CGT..

The big autoblog.nl article as well as others =)
http://www.autoblog.nl/archive/2008/...ste-carrera-gt

I really dont feel like opening up my Protomotive story on the Internet at this time...Todd and I where friends before we did business and out ot that friendship respect, I would hate to air my laundry in public and have their business HURT...
Old 04-06-2008, 04:39 PM
iLLM3
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks buddy and your on for Vegas! ...the video already made its way around the world.. just about 30,000 views in 49hours!! I partnered up with EVOMS with my CGT because they have a proven system thats just works!!...he was able to extract more power to the wheels than Porsche motorsports did! The proof is in the results...185.550mph in the standing mile =) If I am not mistaken, thats right around 10mph faster than a stock CGT..

The big autoblog.nl article as well as others =)
http://www.autoblog.nl/archive/2008/...ste-carrera-gt

I really dont feel like opening up my Protomotive story on the Internet at this time...Todd and I where friends before we did business and out ot that friendship respect, I would hate to air my laundry in public and have their business HURT...
Well I must say, the car ran outstanding numbers and MPH in the mile... Especially with a great driver to extract it

Sorry to hear about the Proto stuff, I know you don't want to get into it. PM me whenever, and again i'll be in Vegas in June or w/e, we'll try and coordinate something!

Mart
Old 04-13-2008, 12:01 AM
VRAlexander
Instructor

So I am in LA for the day and decide to leave my CGT over at streetfire for the afternoon...then I come back to this:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/P...tes_157151.htm

lol
Old 04-13-2008, 02:47 AM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 41 Likes on 6 Posts

Man I hope you have a good sense of humor. I dont know if I would be happy about that.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:20 PM
VRAlexander
Instructor

Originally Posted by OldGuy
Man I hope you have a good sense of humor. I dont know if I would be happy about that.
It was hilarious..lololol... My first thought was, where the hell am I going to do 200+ to get the stickers off the car in LA traffic??? lol

It was a good time by all and Streetfire is going to turn it into a contest for the viewer to guess how many sticky posts are on the car. The winners will receive video camera, players, etc...

Its also funny to see that the video already made it around the world on sites like www.autoblog.nl and several Japanese car sites....

General rule of thumb: Do not leave your car un-attended at the Streetfire headquarters......lol
Old 04-14-2008, 11:41 AM
BuddyG
Burning Brakes

Received 240 Likes on 118 Posts

Congrats on your mile run!
Old 04-14-2008, 01:46 PM
VRAlexander
Instructor

Originally Posted by BuddyG
Congrats on your mile run!
Thanks! EVOMS did a great job preparing the car!!! Its been sometime...how is everything with you??
Old 04-14-2008, 03:55 PM
BuddyG
Burning Brakes

Received 240 Likes on 118 Posts

I am doing great how about you?
Old 04-14-2008, 07:30 PM
VRAlexander
Instructor

Smile

Originally Posted by BuddyG
I am doing great how about you?
I am well...I just started a new project that I have wanted to do for some time. It a NON-PROFIT foundation set up for our troops abroad and their families here. Its an 'all for our troops and their families' motto, a way for me to give back for all the fortunes I have had in life. I have partnered with several government agencies and private businesses to provide FREE solutions for different challenges that they face here and abroad. I do not want to see history repeat itself (like the Vietnam vets) again. They are out there preserving our way of life and our nations believe.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:08 PM
zicoramone
Aficionado
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am well...I just started a new project that I have wanted to do for some time. It a NON-PROFIT foundation set up for our troops abroad and their families here. Its an 'all for our troops and their families' motto, a way for me to give back for all the fortunes I have had in life. I have partnered with several government agencies and private businesses to provide FREE solutions for different challenges that they face here and abroad. I do not want to see history repeat itself (like the Vietnam vets) again. They are out there preserving our way of life and our nations believe.
How nice of you. Congratulations and good luck with the project.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:53 PM
VRAlexander
Instructor

Thanks zicoramone

Well guys, I just spoke with the director of SPEED Chanel, tune in next monday for SUPERCARS EXPOSED. The show will have Eddie Bello's car as well as mine on it.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:45 PM
VRAlexander
Instructor

Originally Posted by DreamCarrera
I'm very surprised to hear that the 996 TT can be modified to acheive those insane top speeds. I've been considering purchasing a 996 TT for some time now, I just need to find the right one.

Good luck to you. I'll be staying tuned for more info. on the event, etc.
Well she finally made her debut last night at Speed Channels 'Fastest Street Car Shootout' competition...and WON the event =) I want to say THANK YOU TO HRE ,EVOMS, GMG, Tuning technologies and Todd Knighton for your assistance with the competition..We kicked some serious *** =)
Hennessey came out from Houston in full force and brought his 1200hp Twin Turbo Viper and 1100hp Twin Turbo FGT....There was over 15000hp at the event that was shot at night. It will air on Speed very soon... =)

Quick Reply: vralexander...good for you