Sponsored by:

The Exotic Fundraiser and Golf Tournament OCT 2nd for 11-99 Foundation

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 07:44 PM
s4dt
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default The Exotic Fundraiser and Golf Tournament OCT 2nd for 11-99 Foundation

The 580 Squad club (West Valley CHP Office) and Armen, Vahe, and myself have come together to put on the hottest and hopefully the most exciting 11-99 foundation fundraiser ever! The goal is to generate $75,000.00 for the 11-99 Foundation. I know that many of you are members of the foundation already, so you know what a great charity it truly is.

Here are the details:

There are 150 spots available for cars, of which 50 are already filled. Unfortunately we had to set a cap at 150 cars, so if you are interested, I would fill out the registration forms asap and send in the fees. The target automobiles are Exotics both late model and classics. The cost is $100.00 per driver and $50.00 per passanger. However, we "Armen, Vahe, and myself", are also asking for cash donations beyond the entry fee. So far, everybody who has registered has been extremely generous and given extra. So if you can, please do. And it is tax-deductable.

For you golfers, there is a golf tournament. $200.00 per golfer. However you will have to meet at Lost Canyons Golf Club at 8:00 am. There are 144 spots for golfers whick 32 are already filled. So, if you or your friends want to golf, please register asap.

The event will start at The Auto Gallery in Calabasas who has generously donated breakfast. We will then drive together to Lost Canyons Golf Club, where the golf tournament will take place as well as the Exotic Car Show. We hustled the golf club to letting us park the cars on the green, so expects some great pictures.

I am also going to put up a list of "help" items. If you have any suggestions or connections, please emial me at: dustin@villagecoffeeroaster.com

What we need:

1. Raffle and silent auction items:
A. We are targeting all of the dealerships, aftermarket accessory manufacturers and tuner shops. We need products and gift certificates
B. Any other product or service: We have people donating furnature , dent removal, details, resturant certificates...etc.
C. Know any celebrities......hook it up baby.
D. Any other idea..... please let me know.
E. Saturday the 13th, Armen and I are going to Crystal Cove to pass out fliers and sign people up. We would love to have a support caravan from out here to all cruise together, park together,and put fliers on "our cars", to show the high level of excitement and support from the exotic community.
F. Cash Donations

For all information goto: www.580squadclub.com

That website as well as the credit card processing was donated by a member of the exotic community, Sean S. (Black 360). I also have arranged for one of the Top Photographers in the world to donate his craft he is also in the Exotic community (Andrew M. Z8), so expect pictures that will blow your mind.

Rsvp'd and donations from the following people (I am not listing everyone as i do not have the current list)

Owner:

Richard R
Vahé O
Armen A
Akbar H
Armen A
Jon J
Craig F
Justin F
David F
Scott F
Galstan S
Chris S
Jeff D
Ashot S. B
Andrew M

Vehicle:

Jaguar XJ220/SIL
94 Lambo/Diablo/pur
02 Lambo/Murcielago/sil
04 Lambo/Gallardo/yel
99 Lambo/DiabloRDS/ylw
05 Lambo/Gallardo/org
03Lambo/Murcielago/grn
Lambo/Diablo/Tit
01 Ferrari360/Spyd/red
Ferrari360/titan
Ferrari 348ts/Red
Ferrari 360 Modena/ Red
Ferrari 430 Spider/ Red
Ferrari 430 Coupe/ Black
06 Mercedes/500SL/
Porsche/911Turbo/Sil
03 Porshe/GT-2
BMW/M3/ sil
BMW/Z8/
Old 08-06-2005, 10:26 AM
s4dt
Racer

We filled 5 more spots....so, please register asap. We need some CGT's.....d
Old 08-10-2005, 10:57 AM
s4dt
Racer

More ferraris and lambos....no CGTs yet....
Old 08-10-2005, 03:14 PM
s4dt
Racer

We are heading down to Crystal Cove this weekend to promote the event. Does anyone want to caravan down? We will be leaving from the Valley.

d
Old 08-12-2005, 06:35 PM
s4dt
Racer

will be at crystal cove tomorrow if any of you have interest...i will have all the paperwork to participate.....
Old 08-23-2005, 11:38 AM
s4dt
Racer

Was up in Monterey and sign a bunch of cars as well as getting donations. Chris Mills is bringing a car and playing in the golf tournament. please register asap as the Ferrari Driving Club and the Ferrari Club of America are now endorsing the event.

www.580squadclub.com
Old 08-24-2005, 08:13 PM
s4dt
Racer

Cars Attending as of Aug 15:

David F 430 Spider
Scott F 430 Coupe
Galstan S 500sl
Alex M Unknown
Alex M CLS 55
Alex M SL 55
Alex M 360 CSS
Ashot B. M3
Joel M Turbo
Phil G Viper SRT10
Richard R XJ 220
Robert L Bently
Chris W GT3
Jeff D GT2
Chris S Turbo
Hamlet Z F355
Eric P. Lambo
Alex A. Diablo
Arkady K F355
Eric S. Dino
Rick K Lambo Merci
Ayad F. Gallardo
Sean S. Lambo
Paul E. Diablo
C. Mills Lambo

Others who don’t want their info posted:

9 Lambos
13 Ferraris

* We have more attendees, they just have not been processed yet.

The FDC, FCA, FOC are all helping to promote as well. So HURRY

Quick Reply: The Exotic Fundraiser and Golf Tournament OCT 2nd for 11-99 Foundation