Old 02-02-2005, 05:52 PM
ben in lj
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by W8MM
Yes, indeed. I ordered Natural Grey.

But, I call it ... Black
LOL, what is with "natural grey" anyway? Why don't they just call it black? Is it so they can charge such a silly premium in the Boxsters and 911s for it?
Old 02-03-2005, 12:56 AM
W8MM
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 70 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by ben in lj
LOL, what is with "natural grey" anyway? Why don't they just call it black? Is it so they can charge such a silly premium in the Boxsters and 911s for it?
I guess since it's not as black as deep space, they can call it grey if they like. But it's really DARK grey
Old 02-03-2005, 01:14 AM
ben in lj
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by W8MM
I guess since it's not as black as deep space, they can call it grey if they like. But it's really DARK grey
well, i'm very excited for you mike no matter what the color :-) the car just gives me a woody every time i drive it and i can't wait for others to experience it - especially an enthusiast like you who has waited as long as you have. hopefully your weather will cooperate when it comes, eh.

i wonder what happened with the guy from yesterday who said his was being delivered in 12 hours?
Old 02-03-2005, 01:17 AM
jgrant
Burning Brakes

i wonder what happened with the guy from yesterday who said his was being delivered in 12 hours?
Probably hasn't parked it yet.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:42 PM
themarsman
Racer

well, i'm very excited for you mike no matter what the color :-) the car just gives me a woody every time i drive it and i can't wait for others to experience it - especially an enthusiast like you who has waited as long as you have. hopefully your weather will cooperate when it comes, eh.

That was me! I car didn't arrive until about 11pm, the truck was delayed because of weather and traffic.

I just got back from my first drive and it is incredibly difficult to keep the thing under 4,200rpm. I think the first 1000 miles are going to drive me crazy. The good news is I didn't stall it once and it is very easy to drive, the rear visibility is a little poor but not too bad.

Overall I would say the car is fantastic, but I believe after going through the break in period it will only get better.

I took some pictures of the car in my garage but I need to make them smaller so I can post them. I will start a new thread for that though as I don't want to hijack this one.
Old 04-04-2005, 09:46 PM
Pussykatt951
Banned

Mmmmm.....can't wait to see it papito.

Quick Reply: CGT Owners: What is your occupation?