Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brand New Set of OEM Porsche 918 Carbon Fiber Floor Mats with Acid Green Piping

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2023, 11:05 AM
Kansas911
Rennlist Member

Received 61 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Brand New Set of OEM Porsche 918 Carbon Fiber Floor Mats with Acid Green Piping

If you own a Porsche 918 with the carbon fiber floor mats you discover that the floor mats start to wear over time, particularly on the driver side where your heel rests.

When I ordered a replacement set from SunCoast Parts - I ended up ordering a second set - because the lead time is so long. It took more than five months to get them made. I have attached some pics - but I didn't want to unwrap this set given I will end up shipping them out to someone. But I have included a copy of the SunCoast invoice so you can see they are legit.

Selling them for $2999 total, shipping and insurance included. A very modest profit for me - they will be shipped double boxed as SunCoast shipped them to me - and each floor mat is wrapped in plastic wrap. Tried to show you through the wrap these are carbon fiber, have the acid green piping and they are padded on the underside. Again - fully OEM. Please don't bother with a lowball offer - I'm not interest. I'm saving someone 5+ months wait time for probably a few hundred bucks to me.

Any questions feel free to hit me up. This is obviously for a US spec car.

If you are a collector and want a pristine set, this is for you. If you have driven the heck out of your 918 like I have but want to eventually sell it, this set is for you! :-). I realize it is a decent amount of money so I can definitely give you someone else on Rennlist who has bought Porsche wheels from me if you need assurances.

Quick Reply: Brand New Set of OEM Porsche 918 Carbon Fiber Floor Mats with Acid Green Piping