Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Le Mans 2004 – a “Running Start”....

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 01:32 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Le Mans 2004 – a “Running Start”....

Rennlist is pleased to announce our continued support and sponsorship for The Racer’s Group in their all-out effort to recapture their stunning victory in 2002 and stand on the podium in 2004 once again.

To commemorate that 2002 victory and set the stage for this year, Rennlist, The Racer’s Group and “Ace Team Photographer” Bob Chapman is holding a closed auction for 12 copies of a Limited Edition Photographic print from the 2002 victory. Each of the 12 high-bidders will receive their own copy of this autographed print, personally signed by each of the 2002 TRG winning drivers - Kevin Buckler, Timo Bernhard and Lucas Luhr. This auction starts today (and ends Friday June 4th, 2004 12:00 Midnight Eastern Time). Details can be found here:

https://rennlist.com/auction/

In addition, the top four bids/bidders from the 12 final winners will also become “Lifetime Rennlist Members”, just as our way of saying “Thank You”! Further – as in the past, I can assure you there will be some surprises along the way for all the winners, and depending upon the success of this closed auction - perhaps pre-announce some ceremonies and special beneficiaries for some of these funds as this year’s Le Mans grows closer.

As last year – Rennlist will also be providing updates, photos, driver interviews, crew interviews, etc. - in “real time” and for that, we have dedicated a Rennlist Forum and Gallery for The Racer’s Group effort for Le Mans. This Rennlist Forum can be found at:

https://rennlist.com/forums/forumdis...p?&forumid=114

And in there, we will post everything from the “Pre-Race” ceremonies, like the Drivers Parade (yes, Bob Chapman loves pictures of the Tropicana Girls???), through to the final checkered flag.

I hope you join Jen, Bob Chapman, Rennlist Sponsors, Members, and me in cheering on and supporting The Racer’s Group during the premier worldwide racing venue of the year – Le Mans 2004….

My Best Always,

John D.