Sponsored by:

prices on CGT?

Old 08-21-2018, 05:42 AM
nuvolari612
Drifting

Received 127 Likes on 84 Posts

[QUOTE=pors9;15231355]
Originally Posted by nuvolari612

Sorry you don't value our contributions. I suggest you read the post at this link which provides instructions on how to bypass posts going forward including ours. https://rennlist.com/forums/rennlist...nore-list.html
Contribute something of value.
Old 08-21-2018, 03:55 PM
pors9
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Overspeed DME Calculator

We have had this page internally for some time but decided to spruce it up, make it a little more user friendly and publish it. It is Porsche's internal guidelines accompanied by a tabular calculator to interpolate DME overspeed readouts.

https://**********/porsche-overspeed-event-calculator/
Old 08-25-2018, 07:40 AM
ncoburn
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Inclusive of buyer's premium. From hammerpricelive.com

Old 08-31-2018, 10:45 PM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,952 Likes on 555 Posts

4100 mile Silver/ Black
new clutch
new tires
engine out service
new tires

listed online and asking 720k
Old 09-02-2018, 12:20 PM
BlueGT3
Racer

Received 132 Likes on 52 Posts

Anyone know the story with this car? https://www.ogaracoach.com/vehicle-d...ca-id-23191338 its been out there for a few months now
Old 09-02-2018, 04:40 PM
erikerik
Rennlist Member

Received 121 Likes on 42 Posts

Taking the dive into CGT territory.. If anyone knows of a good one.. Let me know. Prefer Black, Seal Grey, Silver but with Dark Grey interior only. Please PM with any leads.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:26 PM
17bhub
Rennlist Member

Location: Where I get the fresh scent of spent Jet Fuel & see Cold Smoke!
Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by erikerik
Taking the dive into CGT territory.. If anyone knows of a good one.. Let me know. Prefer Black, Seal Grey, Silver but with Dark Grey interior only. Please PM with any leads.

Just sent you a PM
Old 09-05-2018, 12:15 AM
nuvolari612
Drifting

Received 127 Likes on 84 Posts

It's tempting to switch up my garage and let go of my Silver Black every trinket motor display crystal CGT books luggage seat extenders original invoice as if you were buying it brand new.

Two defects one pin hole nick in paint on rear upper panel can not be seen with the Sun Tek and ceramic coating but it was there and a ever so slightly bigger nick in the cf diffuser you have to know it's there to see. Last time it was up on the lift it looked a 9.5 out of 10 assume that has not changed.

7xxx miles I am the second owner - originally bought by a lady CEO for her hubby who was a race driver. The same salesman who was a regional Porsche rep sold the car new and then sold me the car. Also have the original license plate holder papers etc.

Few months ago serviced in Louisville Porsche - clutch is original they went thru it with an open checkbook believe it was around 8k with new tires. Assume at some point it will need a clutch total service 25k - good news is I have a spare brand NOS clutch to go with the car guessing worth around 15k.

Only reason if I get the "yes" from the factory on a hyper car - otherwise it's staying should know by weeks end.

Old 09-05-2018, 12:25 AM
Plastique999
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What is the history on the black CGT with 25k miles listed on EvanPaul Motorsports for $600k?
Old 09-05-2018, 06:28 PM
unotaz
Drifting

Received 860 Likes on 381 Posts

I would sell the 16M and the SV first before considering the CGT for your hypercar. You might regret it down the line

Originally Posted by nuvolari612
It's tempting to switch up my garage and let go of my Silver Black every trinket motor display crystal CGT books luggage seat extenders original invoice as if you were buying it brand new.

Two defects one pin hole nick in paint on rear upper panel can not be seen with the Sun Tek and ceramic coating but it was there and a ever so slightly bigger nick in the cf diffuser you have to know it's there to see. Last time it was up on the lift it looked a 9.5 out of 10 assume that has not changed.

7xxx miles I am the second owner - originally bought by a lady CEO for her hubby who was a race driver. The same salesman who was a regional Porsche rep sold the car new and then sold me the car. Also have the original license plate holder papers etc.

Few months ago serviced in Louisville Porsche - clutch is original they went thru it with an open checkbook believe it was around 8k with new tires. Assume at some point it will need a clutch total service 25k - good news is I have a spare brand NOS clutch to go with the car guessing worth around 15k.

Only reason if I get the "yes" from the factory on a hyper car - otherwise it's staying should know by weeks end.
Old 09-05-2018, 07:50 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,719 Likes on 912 Posts

Originally Posted by raclaims
Still the deal of the century...not sure why people prefer other colors to the "custom" GT silver though...maybe they just made more GT silver so that's why less asking?

I'll say it until i'm blue in the face, i cant for the life of me understand how this is not the same price as a 918. Frankly I wouldn't trade mine for a 918. Yes I realize I could then buy 2 CGTs but you get my point.
maybe because those of us that have followed these cars know that a few years back they could be had in the 3's-4's. or that they cost an arm and leg to maintain if done properly - hence the prevalence of deferred maintenance cars floating around. will they go back to those levels? unlikely, but I've no doubt this is far more a sellers than a buyers market, although even on that front I think the peak of this cycle is behind us.

as for GTS, it's an awesome color and definitely top of my list.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:25 PM
pickel
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C.J. Ichiban
4100 mile Silver/ Black
new clutch
new tires
engine out service
new tires

listed online and asking 720k
and what are you taking for it?
Old 09-05-2018, 08:44 PM
lightguy
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The Ferrari 360 Challange Stradale has a nice website devoted to it that shouldn't be hard to duplicate for the Carrera GT.
https://www.challenge-stradale.com/registry.html

Its possible to pull up pics showing crashs etc on each VIN number.
Saved plenty of people from making buying errors.

PS I should have bought that silver high mile worn clutch car at the Delaware Porsche dealer and had it serviced from scratch.
Still trying to sell some land though.
Old 09-06-2018, 01:49 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,480 Likes on 2,269 Posts

the CGT is really not all that good, unless u drive it.
and yes, lot of them have deferred maintenance issues.
while not necessary, I know a few low mile cars with very **** owners, and had engine out service every 4 year, regardless of miles.
I have seen FOUR cars like that of the 40+ I looked at.
but really, they are fun driving toys.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:43 PM
F40-r
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Plastique999
What is the history on the black CGT with 25k miles listed on EvanPaul Motorsports for $600k?
According to Carfax, the car was grey/silver.

https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistor...&partner=ATD_W

Interior seems to have been retrimmed.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: prices on CGT?