Notices
Porsche Supercars Carrera GT, 918,960
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check this out before wrapping or speccing your next Porsche!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2018, 02:43 PM
CHADW
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts

I love your stuff but I hate that!

It’s great there are so many choices, we can all get what we want and you guys are invaluable in that regard.
Old 01-25-2018, 03:06 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Received 364 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by CHADW
I love your stuff but I hate that!

It’s great there are so many choices, we can all get what we want and you guys are invaluable in that regard.
A spec like that is definitely a love or hate! A lot of guys like the GT3 Touring for being super low-key, whereas this spec sort of defeats that purpose you could say.

Appreciate the kind words, however!
Old 01-26-2018, 12:50 PM
raclaims
Rennlist Member

Received 313 Likes on 166 Posts

I like it...good work!
Old 03-30-2018, 12:50 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Fun project we are working on with a client of ours who is doing a nut and bolt restoration on his 991 C4S! This version of the rendering is finished in Lizard Green from the 991.2 GT3 RS, with Volk TE37 SL wheels, some of the lightest wheels on the market (and our personal favorites.) :-) Can you spot the other modifications?
Old 04-01-2018, 02:02 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Introducing Efrin Castro's new wrap for the 2018 PCA Trophy East Series! We spent months with 60+ concepts and revisions before deciding upon this final design that you see here. It is finally ready to bring to life, and our friends over at Authentic Vinyl Wrap in New York are working tirelessly through the Easter holiday to get the car ready in time for its race debut this coming weekend!

The final design is black carbon fiber in the front to create a stealth appearance and surprise competing drivers, chrome gold on top to keep cabin temps down, and red at the rear to create a sense of anger for following drivers. :-) We pulled out all the stops on this one!

Here are the renderings for now, as well as some progress pictures.

And the current progress:

Old 04-03-2018, 02:49 PM
raclaims
Rennlist Member

Received 313 Likes on 166 Posts

Great job guys... I can tell you that your design gets a lot of attention at our races!!
Old 04-04-2018, 12:55 AM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by raclaims
Great job guys... I can tell you that your design gets a lot of attention at our races!!
I'm glad to hear it! Hard to fly under the radar with that amazing chrome green. :-)
Old 04-28-2018, 11:41 AM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

We are proud sponsors of the Smokies GT event this year for 2018. The past few days have been incredible! We drove through the night to get here the day before the event so we could wrap two twinning GT3 RS's as the "pace cars" for the events and to raise awareness for Cystic Fibrosis. We designed the cars with some of the Smokies crew, cut the vinyl, hopped in the car and made the 12 hour drive where Dwayne Waxer of SouthEast Autoshield graciously let us use his space for install!

Massive thanks to Sean and Mayur and everyone else apart of the Smokies GT team for allowing us to help out again this year!

Here are some photos of the two Smokies GT pace cars.

Also here is Smokies member and good friend of ours Efrin Castro's completed design on his GT4 Clubsport! We had a blast at AMP riding along. Thanks again, Efrin!

Old 06-12-2018, 12:24 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Having some fun playing around with the 991.2 GT3 RS.

Here we have a simple, classy spec in GT Silver Metallic with Satin Aurum wheels, PCCB's, and satin black and Speed Yellow custom stripes:

And here we have a more track-inspired half wrap inspired by the Cayman GT4 Clubsport debut model. The car is finished in Paint to Sample Ice Blue Metallic with Satin Platinum wheels, Gulf Orange brake calipers, and a race ready wrap with Satin Platinum base, Gulf Orange accents, and Chalk touches. How would you wrap your .2 RS?

Old 09-03-2018, 05:21 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Working on some GT3 Touring renderings, and decided to create a CXX spec for myself... Yachting Blue Metallic PTS with Espresso/Luxor Beige two tone Leather to Sample with pepita inserts on the seats.

Old 04-14-2023, 12:07 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

A recent Carrera GT re-commission we had the pleasure of consulting with Ryan Hardwick... We rendered various color combinations, but Oslo Blue ultimately won out! Here are the results:

Old 04-25-2023, 06:50 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Not sure which sub-forum this best belongs in, but here are some awesome photos of a fully painted livery design we did for a Tuthill 911 Safari build. The client wanted to take inspiration for the design from the famous green white and red 1998 911 GT1. As fate would have it, the two cars ended up in St. Moritz together for an impromptu photoshoot!

The following users liked this post:
W8MM (04-26-2023)

Quick Reply: Check this out before wrapping or speccing your next Porsche!