Notices
Porsche Memorabilia The place to post cherished keepsakes and mementos of our favorite marque

Porsche Racing Posters/Event Posters

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 10:57 PM
gpennington
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche Racing Posters/Event Posters

I am interested in purchasing original racing posters from Porsche. I have several from different events from around the world dating back to the 1960's. Prefer those printed in English or German.

I am also interested in original event posters from the 12 Hours of Sebring, Daytona, and LeMans.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:34 PM
The NSX dude
Racer

Received 40 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by gpennington
I am interested in purchasing original racing posters from Porsche. I have several from different events from around the world dating back to the 1960's. Prefer those printed in English or German.

I am also interested in original event posters from the 12 Hours of Sebring, Daytona, and LeMans.
Try calling Vintage Posters in Lahaina, HI. There number is 808-662-8688. I was there recently on my honeymoon and they had a bunch of original Porsche racing posters from the 60's and 70's. Pricey but nice and original with COA's.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:17 AM
martin2013
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche Racing Posters

I may be interested in selling my original Porsche poster collection. I've set up a web site which shows the collection:

http://www.martinwheeler.talktalk.net/porscheposters/

Quick Reply: Porsche Racing Posters/Event Posters