Old 06-24-2017, 10:57 AM
AMG USA
Premium Dealer
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default KMP Paddle Shift System

Hello
I have a complete KMP paddle shift system from a 2011 997 Cup Car. The car was crashed. The system was purchased new in 2015 for about $10,500. Total time on the system is 41 hours. This system works great and everything is here that you need to start paddleshifting. KMP offers a very high level of support to help with troubleshooting or component servicing. This system still utilizes the original shifter, it can be upgraded so the shifter is removed from the car and the shift actuator is directly mounted to the gearbox - known as a lever-less system. In addition to the KMP paddle shift system everything in the picture is included: the steering wheel with the paddles and paddle wiring harness installed, the original Porsche sequential shifter, and the throttle pedal with the blipper pad installed. The blipper can also be upgraded to the the style where the "blip" is made directly by an air cylinder on the throttle body. Although we never had problems with the compressor because we ducted air to the top of the compressor, KMP does make a new finned top for the compressor to better control the heat. As you can tell I am trying to be very upfront and honest about this system. Bottom line is that the car is much more enjoyable to drive with a paddleshift system but now there will be more parts on the car to maintain. Our experience is that the system reduces wear on the gearbox internals, the clutches last longer, and the driveshafts last longer.

$5500 for everything shown in picture

FREE shipping in the CONUS

Please let me know if you have any questions

Ken
Attached Images  
Old 06-26-2017, 12:57 PM
911racer
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

PM sent./

Thanks

Ed
Old 12-31-2018, 09:26 AM
Aaron Hudson
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, I am Aaron... I have a cup car an very interested in your setup... It is Everything needed for conversion?

ahudson@buildingcleaningsolutions.com

Quick Reply: KMP Paddle Shift System