Wheel transport rings

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2015, 05:50 PM
uscarrera
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 607 Likes on 297 Posts
Default Wheel transport rings

A while ago I bought a set of these yellow plastic rings to stack wheels in trailer and not have slide around need a second set but can't find vendor, any help?
Thanks
Old 06-02-2015, 05:55 PM
mobonic
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Try KA Motorsports - Marius in FL.

I remeber him selling some from Europe, pretty standard for race teams there for stacking wheels.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:42 PM
993PET
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I tried to buy two sets of wheel stacking rings from KA Motorsports last month. I gave them my CC info on May 21st over the phone and was told they would ship the same day. They never arrived and no follow up from them. I emailed them today asking where my order was and they replied that they sold there remaining stock to a dealership the same day I ordered. Really Crappy Customer Service.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:17 PM
KA MOTORSPORT
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 993PET
I tried to buy two sets of wheel stacking rings from KA Motorsports last month. I gave them my CC info on May 21st over the phone and was told they would ship the same day. They never arrived and no follow up from them. I emailed them today asking where my order was and they replied that they sold there remaining stock to a dealership the same day I ordered. Really Crappy Customer Service.
Please give me a call.

Quick Reply: Wheel transport rings