Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 07:11 PM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 608 Likes on 271 Posts

Originally Posted by Nizer
A lot of guys will try a Cup for a season or two then either drop down to a significantly less costly to run Cayman/Boxster or jump into an ex-Rolex/Grand Am car with upgraded motor/brakes/suspension/ABS/paddles, etc, etc. for a modest delta.
I really wish there were more people that realized this. I have had the worst time selling our GS car and it's mostly because the 997 Cup car pricing has depreciated so much, they cost as much as our GS car but are seen as a bastard car with no home. I hope to find more folks that like these PCNA based cars!

Cheers!
Old 11-20-2014, 10:24 PM
stujelly
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by BGB Motorsports
I really wish there were more people that realized this. I have had the worst time selling our GS car and it's mostly because the 997 Cup car pricing has depreciated so much, they cost as much as our GS car but are seen as a bastard car with no home. I hope to find more folks that like these PCNA based cars!

Cheers!
I am amazed your car hasn't sold yet either.

Your car would be great for some of these club enduros too. Run cost would be way down too.
Old 11-21-2014, 02:00 PM
karlleonard
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow the dollar crazy strong against the euro ..more saving if want a 991 cup can drop price again ..! Pm me

Quick Reply: 991 cup