Old 04-08-2014, 02:09 PM
BRracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Looking for arrive and drive program for Mid Ohio

Guys,
We are looking for a arrive and drive program for Mid Ohio Sports car course. We are open to driving the following cars...
Porsche Cup
Spec Cayman
Spec Boxster

I have two drivers in the pro series that are wanting track time prior to our event later this year.
Looking to do something in May.

Please let me know if anyone has anything. Either PM me or send me a email.
Thanks

Robb
BRracing
Old 04-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Kein_Ersatz
Rennlist Member

Received 247 Likes on 176 Posts
Default No cars, but open track day in May

Not aware of any rental programs for the cars you mention @ MO, but in May if you need an open track day to be part of, there are mutipel PCA DEs on weekends in May (NOR, NNJR) and then there is this:

2014 Auto Assets Track Day, Wednesday, May 21, 2014.

The format will be a modified Mid Ohio School Advanced Driver Lapping Day using your own street or track car.
The Cost of this fun filled event is $600 per car.
We will have the track to ourselves, run groups will not be more than 12 cars, and you will get more track time in one day than you get in most 2 day events!
Advanced payment is necessary to secure your spot in the lapping day. We will begin the day 9:30 AM, we will break at Noon for lunch, and we will throw a checker at 5:00 PM. We will divide up into 2 or 3 groups for the morning sessions.
We will have a limited number of slots for beginners with Mid Ohio School instruction at no additional cost.
Join us for a fun filled day at Mid Ohio Sports Car Course.

Please remit $600 to Auto Assets to secure your spot at this event.

I have sent a email to Club Racers in the region to see if they know of any rental car options.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:29 PM
BRracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Kein_Ersatz
Not aware of any rental programs for the cars you mention @ MO, but in May if you need an open track day to be part of, there are mutipel PCA DEs on weekends in May (NOR, NNJR) and then there is this:

2014 Auto Assets Track Day, Wednesday, May 21, 2014.

The format will be a modified Mid Ohio School Advanced Driver Lapping Day using your own street or track car.
The Cost of this fun filled event is $600 per car.
We will have the track to ourselves, run groups will not be more than 12 cars, and you will get more track time in one day than you get in most 2 day events!
Advanced payment is necessary to secure your spot in the lapping day. We will begin the day 9:30 AM, we will break at Noon for lunch, and we will throw a checker at 5:00 PM. We will divide up into 2 or 3 groups for the morning sessions.
We will have a limited number of slots for beginners with Mid Ohio School instruction at no additional cost.
Join us for a fun filled day at Mid Ohio Sports Car Course.

Please remit $600 to Auto Assets to secure your spot at this event.

I have sent a email to Club Racers in the region to see if they know of any rental car options.
Thanks for the information and help.

Quick Reply: Looking for arrive and drive program for Mid Ohio