Sponsored by: Race Cars For You

IMSA Cup Car for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2013, 02:46 PM
SloanUrryRacing
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IMSA Cup Car for sale

My 2011 Cup is up for sale, it is a great car that has taken care of me well every race weekend. The car has been gone through a lot recently to put it at the front of the pack. The car has every add-on on it and comes with a full turn-key package and some spares. This car is fast, so please only buy it if you are going to drive it that way

The total hours on the chassis are around 100. I rebuilt the engine (it had around 60 hours on it) before Petit last year and it has 38.3 hours on it now. My gearbox has 30 hours on it and still feels good. The differential was refreshed at the same time as well. The axles have 8.2 hours on them, they were replaced after Baltimore. All suspension arms with rubber bearings were replaced halfway through the season and made the car drive like new. The brake calipers have been rebuilt 3 times since I have owned it. The Motec is upgraded enough for an IMSA car and more, brake sensors, steering angle sensor etc. A stand alone on/off switch for the radio was added to the dash so you can run it with all power off; and there is a breaker for the radio on the dash. The car will come with a two camera ChaseCam Diva system that can be relayed with data. 3 sets of BBS 3 piece wheels, powder coated black. Stock Sach shocks will come on the car and I will include a set of 3-way Motons that have around 8 hours on them. There is a PMNA blipper already installed on the car. Staubli air wand, wheel socket, stub axle socket, two SpeedCom radios, 2 spare sets of axles, spare set of lower control arms for all four corners, car cover and cool suit setup will come with the package as well. This year the car was scavenged of anything excess to shed extra weight and has a light-weight braille battery relocated for weight distribution. The car has always been maintained by a professional team, has been taken care of with no expenses spared and has had everything replaced/rebuilt if there was a chance of a problem to keep it as competitive and reliable as possible. I haven't done any damage to the chassis and have only needed to replace a few bumpers/panels. The car is straight and clearly fast as it ended the year the fastest of the weekend and won the last race. I have never had any serious or reoccurring issues with the car.
I have raced the car for two seasons and was around it for its only other season. Always ran in IMSA spec and for anyone that plans to run in IMSA, I can provide data laps during the weekend from last year. (possible discount coaching program as well)
Reliable, fast car and a turnkey package. No major maintenance will be needed for a while besides the gearbox which should need a refresh after a few weekends but it shouldn't be major if you are nice to it.
2011 Cup Car
VIN: WPOZZZ99ZBS798216
$145,000 with all of the above

The car is located at MSR Houston in Angleton, Texas (just outside of Houston). The wrap on the car has been removed and is stock white.

It was a championship effort car this year (finished 2nd in Platinum Championship) and it was ran accordingly. Effort Racing put a fine tooth comb over it all year and it showed in my results. Any questions welcome.

Thanks!
Sloan Urry
Attached Images  

Last edited by SloanUrryRacing; 12-23-2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: updated info and price
Old 11-03-2013, 08:44 PM
mobonic
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Great car and great seller. Congrats on the 2nd Sloan.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:46 PM
karlleonard
Banned

Nice car ..! Great results with ricki and Jamie on the car..!
Old 11-03-2013, 09:11 PM
SloanUrryRacing
Rennlist Member

Thanks fellas! Hoping to get in a 991 next year, I can't wait. I'm in love with this car though, sad to see it go.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:21 PM
jenk12m
Banned

Congrats on the 2nd place. I'm sure a ton of these will start popping up with the 991 cups coming in
Old 11-04-2013, 02:06 AM
KMW
Rennlist Member

Congrats on a stellar year Sloan, fantastic driving! GLWS.
Old 11-05-2013, 01:26 AM
SloanUrryRacing
Rennlist Member

Thanks guys! I updated the info with some additional spares.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,719 Likes on 883 Posts

Great driving all season, bro
Old 11-05-2013, 11:02 PM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

GLWS and great drive at Road Atlanta!
Old 11-10-2013, 03:26 PM
SloanUrryRacing
Rennlist Member

Bump for price drop. Can't find a better package
Thanks everyone, I really enjoyed this season and am already stoked for next year. Already looking for more coaching/seats to fill...so if anybody is looking for a coach or needs to fill a seat, get in touch with me por favor.

Thanks,
Sloan
Old 11-24-2013, 04:29 PM
SloanUrryRacing
Rennlist Member

Trying to finalize 2014 so the car needs to go. Anyone interested get in touch with me and lets make a deal. No secrets with this car and it comes with everything you need.
Old 12-23-2013, 05:17 PM
SloanUrryRacing
Rennlist Member

Bump for price drop.

Quick Reply: IMSA Cup Car for sale