Sponsored by: Race Cars For You

Super clean '07 cup if anyone's looking

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 02:20 PM
wagongotya
Pro

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Super clean '07 cup if anyone's looking

I ended up going with a 2008 but wanted to pass this one along to anyone actively searching...

https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...3-cup-car.html

Nearly original with most of the basic upgrades, zero body panel damage, about ~50hrs on everything (chassis, motor, trans) with the motor/trans still factory sealed. It's GTC4 but only run at track days over the past 2 years lightly. If i recall correctly, max RPM's on the motor was around 8500 rpms. Being new to cup cars, my plan was going to run it this season "as is" to get my feet underneath me then likely freshen the trans/motor in prep for the following year if desired.

Priced a bit high for a car that is going to need some freshening in the future but the seller was very receptive to offers.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:32 PM
al@cpt
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats!
Old 02-18-2013, 07:38 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

spencer *** from speedsport had an 07 with like <4 hours on rebuilt engine and trans, no whacks, lots of goodies for a bit less. great car to consider as well. we know the prior owner. solid machine.

Originally Posted by wagongotya
I ended up going with a 2008 but wanted to pass this one along to anyone actively searching...

https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...3-cup-car.html

Nearly original with most of the basic upgrades, zero body panel damage, about ~50hrs on everything (chassis, motor, trans) with the motor/trans still factory sealed. It's GTC4 but only run at track days over the past 2 years lightly. If i recall correctly, max RPM's on the motor was around 8500 rpms. Being new to cup cars, my plan was going to run it this season "as is" to get my feet underneath me then likely freshen the trans/motor in prep for the following year if desired.

Priced a bit high for a car that is going to need some freshening in the future but the seller was very receptive to offers.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:42 PM
911 Crazy
SPAM addict
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Nice looking car!

Quick Reply: Super clean '07 cup if anyone's looking