Sponsored by: Race Cars For You

Introducing the GOPRO3

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 12:15 PM
Derek@TRG
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introducing the GOPRO3

Hello all!! TRG is an authorized GOPRO retailer and i know how popular they are in the motorsport world so i thought i would take the time to introduce the new GOPRO3 camera.

I will be offering special introductory pricing for Rennlist members, if you see something you like shoot me a P.M. for more info

HD Hero 3 Silver Edition: $299 Retail. This is your HD Hero 2 camera with WiFi built in, new form factor and improved housing.
• 1080/30, 960/48, 720/60
• 11MP Photo
• 10 shots 1 second photo burst
• WiFi Built in
• Advanced Features / Capture (Protune and White Balance)
• Imrpoved Housing (locking latch / dive lens)

HD Hero 3 Black Edition: This is brand new technology with incredible new settings. .
• 4K/15, 2.7K/30, 1440/48, 1080/60, 960/100, 720/120
• 12MP Photo
• 30 shots in 1 second (plus many more burst settings where you can control how many shots in the burst and how long the burst lasts)
• WiFi Built in
• Remote Control Included (only on this model - remote is $79.95 by itself) - if you net out the price of the remote, the Black Edition is only $20 more than the Silver Edition.
• Advanced Features / Capture (Protune, White Balance, Continuous Photo, and Picture in Video - PIV capabilities)
• Improved Housing (Locking Latch / Dive Lens)
* This is the one camera model that comes in two versions; the Motorsport Version and the Surf Version. The surf version simply comes with a surf mount, but no floaty back door.

The Silver Edition is available now, however i am awaiting my stock order, should have them in stock early next week 10-29-12

The Black Edition is scheduled to release mid November and i am taking pre orders.

Feel free to call me or P.M. me for the special pricing structure for Rennlist members.

Quick Reply: Introducing the GOPRO3