Notices

FS: motec VCS video recorder system, integrates directly with ADL2 dash

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 02:50 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: motec VCS video recorder system, integrates directly with ADL2 dash

For sale is a 2010 motec vcs video recording system which integrates directly with the Motec ADL2. It thus allows your video to be shown directly in your I2 Pro software.

MoTeC VCS 16gb (Video Capture System) with 2 cameras, video sync module, partial wiring harness. Installed in the spring of 2010 in a 2010 997 Cup car and use a partial season. Connects to ADL/2, ADL/3, ACL via CAN and integrates video with data for viewing in I2 or dowload to laptop as a video file.

Thus, you can be looking at a section of track, evaluating data and the various variables, and see precisely within the I2 software the video that exactly corresponds to that cursor point on the data chart. very cool. click a different place on the data curve, want to know your brake pressure or steering angle at acertian point? well, now you can see precisely the exact video that corresponds to that very point on the curve.

Here is a link to the Motec site which describes the VCS.
http://www.motec.com/vcs/vcsoverview

This unit, i believe, new is near $8500. it comes with 2 cameras. you might need a harness depending on your car. It came out of a 2010 Cup, and were going to install into a 2008 Cup but that got sold also.

Asking $3500.00
email steve@trademanage.com
or if you have technical questions about the unit or install, reach gring@racetek-engineering.com who is a premier motec installer.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: FS: motec VCS video recorder system, integrates directly with ADL2 dash