Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 08:08 PM
switchcars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 470 Likes on 191 Posts
Thumbs up FS: 996 Cup cars w/$5k Gift Card for parts/service

Ok guys.....wanted to run a special here on Rennlist on the 996 Cup Cars I have in stock. I have 3 available, from brand new to used hard, all with receipts.

For Rennlist peeps only, if you buy the 2000 or 2003, I will throw in $5k in service/parts/race prep at Premier Sportscar Service. Both of them have receipts of recent motor/gearbox rebuild, and a whole bunch of other stuff, so they SHOULD need nothing, but in case they do, you're covered! If they don't need anything...well heck, buy some crap, or have Kent just make it even faster.

2000 Cup car w/2004 upgrades

2003 Cup car

NOW....for the uber special...we have a 2005 996 with TEN HOURS TOTAL ON THE CAR. That's right....never raced. Since this car needs nothing except some spares, the special is different. You will receive $5k towards a Premier Sportscar Service Arrive-and-Drive program. If any of you have seen their transporter and crew out at events, you know the kind of service and support they give. So.....pony up Rennlisters and buy a Cup car!

2005 996 Cup

OH, by the way, our dealership is on a RACETRACK, so if you want, you can come test drive your Cup car on the track.

AND PS...as an extra special, I will throw in a free day of track time with purchase. Why not.

Quick Reply: FS: 996 Cup cars w/$5k Gift Card for parts/service