Sponsored by:

WTS RSR MHG Inconel Exhaust and Cup Exhaust as a Package $$$

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2019, 10:06 PM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts
Default WTS RSR MHG Inconel Exhaust and Cup Exhaust as a Package $$$

I'm sure I will regret this but I received some very bad news today. I have two exhausts that I would like to sell as a package. I have everything for each of these down to the washers and they are 100% Porsche:

1. RSR Inconel Headers. Outstanding condition; Grand Am Inconel mufflers. Unreal pristine condition; back up RSR Inconel Center Muffler and connecting tubes. Excellent no cracks no repairs some minor dings you can't see when it's on the car.
I have all the insanely expensive hardware for these two setups. I have everything

2. 997.1 GT3 Cup Exhaust; outstanding 100 cel exhaust manifolds; new Porsche Motorsport side pipes, stock 19.5K mile steel muffler with Porsche block off caps. Again I have all the Porsche hardware to make this work. Either exhaust is ready to bolt on. Nothing needed and 100% Porsche.

I paid a fortune for this stuff. It is ungodly expensive is NLA. That's why I have two back halves for the RSR and a full Cup setup as a third spare.

I want $6750 firm. The MHG headers alone are almost that amount alone. I will send pics to seriously interested parties. Thanks for looking! Best Josh
Old 02-22-2019, 10:21 AM
PhillyGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 42 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by gt2-josh
I'm sure I will regret this but I received some very bad news today. I have two exhausts that I would like to sell as a package. I have everything for each of these down to the washers and they are 100% Porsche:

1. RSR Inconel Headers. Outstanding condition; Grand Am Inconel mufflers. Unreal pristine condition; back up RSR Inconel Center Muffler and connecting tubes. Excellent no cracks no repairs some minor dings you can't see when it's on the car.
I have all the insanely expensive hardware for these two setups. I have everything

2. 997.1 GT3 Cup Exhaust; outstanding 100 cel exhaust manifolds; new Porsche Motorsport side pipes, stock 19.5K mile steel muffler with Porsche block off caps. Again I have all the Porsche hardware to make this work. Either exhaust is ready to bolt on. Nothing needed and 100% Porsche.

I paid a fortune for this stuff. It is ungodly expensive is NLA. That's why I have two back halves for the RSR and a full Cup setup as a third spare.

I want $6750 firm. The MHG headers alone are almost that amount alone. I will send pics to seriously interested parties. Thanks for looking! Best Josh
Hi!

I missed your 997 cup exhaust on your other thread.

would you be willing to sell the "997.1 GT3 Cup Exhaust; outstanding 100 cel exhaust manifolds; new Porsche Motorsport side pipes, stock 19.5K mile steel muffler with Porsche block off caps. Again I have all the Porsche hardware to make this work. Either exhaust is ready to bolt on. Nothing needed and 100% Porsche" separate? I am very interested.

thanks and GLWS!
Old 02-22-2019, 10:32 AM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

Hi Philly,

I went to school in Philadelphia. Anyway I'd be willing to sell one indepent of the other but only the RSR exhaust. These are my only two exhausts. If you bought the whole package you could sell the Inconel parts for more than the Cup setup effectively making it free. Very little if zero risk here.

​​​​​​​Best Josh
Old 02-22-2019, 10:41 AM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

Cup and RSR exhaust/headers.....

​​​​​​​
Old 02-22-2019, 12:46 PM
PhillyGT3
Rennlist Member

Hey Josh,

Sorry, I cant spend the $$$ right now for all items, (settling on a new house in a couple months and need all the cash I can get!)

PLEASE let me know if anything changes. I am rebuilding my car and need a new/ full exhaust.

-CP
Old 02-22-2019, 12:51 PM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

No problem Philly. I've got my own set of problems. I had no intention of selling any of this stuff. Sadly I'm forced to sell because loud pipes save lives. Old timers like me will get that line. Anyway I'll let you know first if I sell the Cup setup. Best Josh

Last edited by gt2-josh; 02-22-2019 at 07:19 PM.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:55 PM
PhillyGT3
Rennlist Member

oh man, sorry to hear!

best of luck to you.
Old 02-22-2019, 01:00 PM
Juan Lopez
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 58 Likes on 37 Posts

Josh,

Laid off, yikes. Let me ask if the RSR headers work on my application. (i have a hole on one of my manifolds). I only need the manifolds but understand the package nature.
Old 02-22-2019, 07:23 PM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

I have the PET diagrams for multiple RSR and Grand Am exhaust configurations and they all use the same headers. Mine are the nicest I've seen in two years of collecting Inconel exhaust parts. Best Josh
Old 08-02-2020, 03:38 PM
Weimgi
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gt2-josh
I have the PET diagrams for multiple RSR and Grand Am exhaust configurations and they all use the same headers. Mine are the nicest I've seen in two years of collecting Inconel exhaust parts. Best Josh
Hi are these parts still up for sale?

br Gilles
Old 08-02-2020, 03:48 PM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry. The only parts I have left is the complete Inconel Grand Am exhaust sans headers. However the headers can be bought from FVD. Its the mount bracket, side pipes and muffler that are impossible to get since they are NLA. In full disclosure the rear muffler has a slight dent that I'm fairly confident you couldn't see unless your car was on a lift. Sadly I have no use for the Inconel parts. I won't be able to spit flames after all. Therefore this is a good time to negotiate a deal. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Josh
Old 08-02-2020, 04:25 PM
Weimgi
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

ah, I am mainly looking for headers...

Can send me a picture of the parts still up for sale?

br Gilles
Old 08-02-2020, 05:39 PM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

You can get the headers from FVD. Best Josh

Quick Reply: WTS RSR MHG Inconel Exhaust and Cup Exhaust as a Package $$$