Sponsored by:

WTB 997.1 Cup ECU

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2018, 08:19 PM
obsessedone
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WTB 997.1 Cup ECU

Looking for 997.1 ECU to replace unit damaged in my car fire at Sebring PCA Enduro in Feb.

PM me if you have one to sell or have a lead I should check out with someone with that may have one.

Thanks.

Bob
Old 06-12-2018, 03:41 AM
CRex
Rennlist Member

Received 377 Likes on 193 Posts

Bob are you looking for the silver or black label unit? Both are used in the 997.1. I got one each sitting in the warehouse. They're somewhat unreliable--good for starting the car but tends to misfire when hot, leading me to shell out $6,000+ for a new unit with PMNA two years ago... bone chilling thought innit...

Depending on your application, lemme know if you want to take a chance on them. I can sell them as defective parts.

Old 06-12-2018, 08:49 AM
obsessedone
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CRex
Bob are you looking for the silver or black label unit? Both are used in the 997.1. I got one each sitting in the warehouse. They're somewhat unreliable--good for starting the car but tends to misfire when hot, leading me to shell out $6,000+ for a new unit with PMNA two years ago... bone chilling thought innit...

Depending on your application, lemme know if you want to take a chance on them. I can sell them as defective parts.
Hmmm, for Enduros I would need to build a mini coolshirt for the ECU? Will keep them in mind if other options don't pop. Thanks.

Quick Reply: WTB 997.1 Cup ECU