Porsche Cup Cars
Sponsored by:

Cup car parts - Garage Sale (blow out)

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 04:01 PM
BRracing
Former Vendor

Received 38 Likes on 16 Posts

Still looking for some new homes, would love to get rid of these items.
Willing to accept fair offers.
Old 03-21-2019, 04:04 PM
Tony C.
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I’m looking for the correct parts to do the center GT3 radiator set up just like a Cup Car. I want the air to flow through the center rad and
up and out the smile at the top of the bumper cover. I have part number 997.504.487.92. This is the main radiator frame that goes
behind the rad. I also need the piece that goes in front of the radiator and mates up with the center hole on the front bumper cover.
i have part number 997.575.149.91. These 2 pieces don’t seem exactly right? They are slightly too wide outside of the radiator and
the front piece doesn’t match up with the bumper cover center hole? Both pieces are hit by the inside Of the Left and Right radiator
ducts?
Do you have the parts I need? Thanks! Tony
Old 03-21-2019, 05:08 PM
powdrhound
Rennlist Member

Received 1,723 Likes on 1,003 Posts

Originally Posted by Tony C.
I’m looking for the correct parts to do the center GT3 radiator set up just like a Cup Car. I want the air to flow through the center rad andbu
up and out the smile at the top of the bumper cover. I have part number 997.504.487.92. This is the main radiator frame that goes
behind the rad. I also need the piece that goes in front of the radiator and mates up with the center hole on the front bumper cover.
i have part number 997.575.149.91. These 2 pieces don’t seem exactly right? They are slightly too wide outside of the radiator and
the front piece doesn’t match up with the bumper cover center hole? Both pieces are hit by the inside Of the Left and Right radiator
ducts?
Do you have the parts I need? Thanks! Tony
delete

Quick Reply: Cup car parts - Garage Sale (blow out)