Sponsored by:

997 & 991s available

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 06:01 PM
SloanUrryRacing
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 997 & 991s available

Hey everyone, I'm working with a handful of Cup owners (some on here!) to help them either sell their current car or source the next ride.
Currently I have a few spec 997.2s and a couple 991.1s that I'm working on moving. There are also a few more on the fence that I should know about in the coming weeks (including a 991.2).
991s -
2014 updated to 2015 spec - ready to race.
86 hours on motor, everything else is very fresh. I have driven this car multiple times and was always impressed.
Asking 115k
20 hours on motor/gb, everything else looks fresh.
Asking 150k

997s -
I have quite a few good options for 997.2s at the moment...more than would make sense to list everything here.
2010-2012 cars
Most of these cars have high engine hours (80+) and moderate to low gearbox hours. One car at 23 engine hours though!
One of the 2010's is a one owner car and is in amazing condition.
Asking between 105k-125k depending on car.
A couple of the 997s have different package options (non spec class, i.e. 4.0 liter/RSR parts) so if you are looking for a non-spec hotrod, I might have something that will work!
Each car has it's pros/cons so get in touch with me so I can help find the right fit! Or if you aren't sure what you are looking for, I can help identify that as well.

If you are in need of help to sell/source a car, feel free to reach out to me (preferably by email). I have been heavily working and racing in the Cup world for 7 years now from club to pro racing, from tool b**** to driver. Due to my diverse experience, I understand all aspects going into buying a car quite well and can give honest, unbiased opinions so you can be confident before moving forward.

Mostly sticking with factory porsche race cars but feel free to reach out if you have something else or are looking for something else. Recently got asked to help with a cayman similar to a inter series cars...I just don't know them as well.

Thank you!
Sloan Urry
sloan@sloanurryracing.com
PS: Reach out if you have a very nice 991 (.1 or .2). Have a buyer that is still looking for the right car for them.

Last edited by SloanUrryRacing; 11-22-2017 at 06:13 PM. Reason: price update

Quick Reply: 997 & 991s available