Sponsored by:

Non-profit near JMU in VA wants to align your 997/991 Cup

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2017, 07:42 PM
JarheadGT3
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Non-profit near JMU in VA wants to align your 997/991 Cup

No affiliation other than I saw their post on FB and offered to cross-post to RL. A pretty neat sounding non-profit in Harrisonburg, VA is looking to borrow a Cup car to teach what sounds like an alignment/setup class. (If it weren't such a trek I'd have called dibs already.) From discussions with the OP, they said they have 2 dates in mind for the class, either January 4-6 or in the mid-late May timeframe.

Original Post:
Facebook Post

MAAP is looking for a Porsche GT3 Cup/GT3R/RSR pref 997 or 991 with center locks to hold a Dynamic Suspension class. Donor car will receive full setup incl corner balance, alignment and suspension set to factory settings using our state of the art setup pad. Suspension setup will become part of future MAAP menu of offerings to enthusiast clients.

About MAAP: MAAP is a non-profit that exists to share the love of the automobile with the next generation, to provide educational and bridging opportunities for automotive restoration/preservation and motorsport experiences.

POC Phone: 540.810.5350
POC Email: scroghcr[at]jmu.edu

[Edit: I didn't realize RL would embed the FB link - sorry for the funky formatting.]

Quick Reply: Non-profit near JMU in VA wants to align your 997/991 Cup