Notices
981 Forum Discussions of the 3rd Gen Boxster and 2nd Gen Cayman (2012-2016)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

reasonable price for low mileage 981 GTS?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 01:49 PM
crgkart
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure how much you have to pay to import a vehicle into US, But I would sell my one owner low option 15 GTS 6 speed with only 8500km (5312 miles) for $68K US.
Old 06-10-2017, 03:16 AM
vellek
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FWIW, I just went through the research and purchase process myself. Most are going mid to high $70K's. % of MSRP didn't play into my decision, there were some options that I needed/really wanted - and others (which would increase MSRP) I didn't care about.

My must haves were Sport Suspension, PDK and 18-way Adaptive Sport Seats. Most cars I found were in the $75-$78K range, and some as high a $$86K. Found a 12K mile CPO black/black car with Alacantra interior and satin black wheels for $72K, with warranty to 2021, in California (I am in Washington). Dealer split the shipping cost and I own the car for $73K + T&L.

So, watch the market and you will find cars that meet your specs, watch for a while and you will know the going price for the car you want. Then watch for the new listings, and when one pops up under the average jump on it.

In my research, the manual transmission cars were selling for about $4k less than PDKs. YMMV.

Good luck on your search.

Quick Reply: reasonable price for low mileage 981 GTS?