Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 01:55 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 676 Likes on 430 Posts
Default Porsche Cayenne Secondary Cat Bypass

Replaces the restrictive factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow and performance.

Fabspeed has secondary cat bypass pipes to fit: 955 (V6,S, Turbo, Turbo S), 957 (v6,S, GTS, Turbo, Turbo S), 958 (v6,S, GTS, Turbo, Turbo S), 958.2(v6,S, GTS, Hybrid, Turbo, Turbo S)

• Increases throttle response and provides mild exhaust note improvement
  • Fabspeed's Secondary Catbypass Pipes replace the restrictive factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow and performance.
  • Direct bolt-on replacement for the heavy factory catalytic converters
  • Constructed from polished T304L stainless steel
  • All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty

Old 02-14-2018, 02:28 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,172 Likes on 3,936 Posts

These are very well made pipes that givr the car a deeper sound, mostly from outside the car.

According to Alex, I have an early version of these on my 957 Turbo S and am wondering if you could send me a a pair of the hanger brackets I could weld on to support them correctly. If so, PM me and I'll send my address or just look me up in the Fabspeed system from my prior purchases.

Thanks.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:34 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 676 Likes on 430 Posts

Originally Posted by Petza914
These are very well made pipes that givr the car a deeper sound, mostly from outside the car.

According to Alex, I have an early version of these on my 957 Turbo S and am wondering if you could send me a a pair of the hanger brackets I could weld on to support them correctly. If so, PM me and I'll send my address or just look me up in the Fabspeed system from my prior purchases.

Thanks.

Petza914,
We would love to help you if you still have questions, Please let me know if you would like me to have one of our Performance Experts reach out.
Hope you're still enjoying your system!
Old 05-29-2020, 06:13 PM
Joel928s4
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi Scott, same situation here (older version installed on my car with no supports on them.) Are supports available for purchase or would you recommend that I have an exhaust shop install some? Thanks, Joel

Quick Reply: Porsche Cayenne Secondary Cat Bypass