Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

WTS Arai GP-5S Racing Helmet $$$

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 02:33 AM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

I'd appreciate if you would stay off my thread. Your comments are ludicrous and unwarranted. I was completely honest with what I'm selling. I'm not selling old helmets filled with meth to children. Have you ever been to an automobilia show such as the one held every year at the Historics? There are more old helmets every year than you can count. Maybe someone else wants to buy it and put it on their shelf. Unbelievable. Do you chime into threads for old wheels with magnesium centers and tell them to pull the ad because they'll crack. Do you interfere on FChat and tell F40 buyers to stay away from cars with out of date fuel bladders for fear of fire hazard. I guess you don't think very highly of the members of RL. I think there are tons of smart folks here that can make decisions without your nonsense safety policing. JBO
Old 02-10-2019, 11:29 AM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

I thought more about this last night. I'm really upset. Does this clown jump in on every sale that involves tires with old dates telling potential buyers they may die and telling the seller the ad must be removed? Is he a moderator or a jerk? Anyway I've decided to continue to drop the price on this until it reaches $1 if that's what it takes. If yours is thrashed please buy this cool collectors item to stick on the shelf in your garage. PRICE DROP $250. Best Josh
Old 02-11-2019, 11:30 AM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

PRICE DROP! $200. I'd take my wife out midday at a private track day at Thunderhill running 7/10ths with this helmet on her head or mine with absolutely zero concern. And my wife means more to me than anything. She is my heart and my life. Best JBO
Old 02-11-2019, 03:01 PM
Rick-A-Shay
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hope you are able to move the helmet at whatever price is agreed on. Just a point, GGR autocross attendees (newbies) do not always arrive with (or care to) purchase an expensive new helmet. As such, if I recall, GGR has/had loaner helmets available for the day that are "dated out". For those attending on a regular basis, this would be an IDEAL BUY for a repeat autocross enthusiast!. Just not sure as to what on-line venue would connect with this group. As always: "GLWS"!
Old 02-11-2019, 03:51 PM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

Thanks for the suggestion. I hadn't even considered autocross. Good call. However I don't think I'll be able to sell this helmet at any price. The more I think about it the more uses I can think of for my helmet. However I think Captain Snell and his sidekicks Tireman and Robin Rollbar destroyed my chances. It's a bummer because the reason I'm selling it is because I could use the money. I never thought I'd even consider selling it. I may just donate it to the PCA GGR. JBO
Old 02-13-2019, 05:25 AM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

PRICE DROP! $175 plus shipping. Awesome Halloween costume for the kids. And Halloween is just around the corner. Are you a thief and want to disguise your face? Then this is helmet is for you! Warning you may die if you are running from the cops and you fall. It's old. However property crime is up in San Francisco. BTW local pick ups welcome. If the Stand 21 shoes fit I'll throw them in. Formerly worn by an overall winner of the Daytona 24 and the 12 Hours of Sebring. That last part is true. They fit a 10.5 US size. JBO
Old 02-13-2019, 03:59 PM
jamesinger
Three Wheelin'

Received 806 Likes on 453 Posts

the bottom line is, this is a good helmet for non-racing DEs. GLWS.
Old 02-14-2019, 07:06 PM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

New New Deal!! If you buy my helmet for $175 I will throw in a BBS RSR center (I paid $325 on Demon Speed) for an extra $75. So for $250 you get a brand new old helmet and a very cool piece off history to hang in the garage with the rest of your automobilia. I paid nearly $2k for this stuff and I want $250. C'mon folks liven up the garage! JBO

Quick Reply: WTS Arai GP-5S Racing Helmet $$$