Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

T-Equipment Roll Bar (No Crossbar)

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 08:24 AM
mxracer
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Category: Interior
Price (no $ sign please): $1000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 996, 997
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

ttt
Old 06-20-2016, 06:22 PM
mickfluff
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

when you want to re-consider my offer let me know. Just bought another 1K part here on rennlist...
Old 06-20-2016, 07:39 PM
mxracer
Instructor

Was it COD as well?

If so, put me in contact with that person and we'll move forward.

Thanks

Originally Posted by mickfluff
when you want to re-consider my offer let me know. Just bought another 1K part here on rennlist...
Old 06-22-2016, 12:03 AM
mickfluff
Drifting

Originally Posted by mxracer
Was it COD as well?

If so, put me in contact with that person and we'll move forward.

Thanks

It was a seller here who also had his item on eBay. I went through eBay. But another rennlist references able purchase.
I have a few thousands posts + rennlist references +!sold and bought many things here. Unfortunately you do not and too many frauds lately using the whole "pay with PayPal as gift" as u requested so thus my offer of COD. If u had multiple sales and buys here like me and thousands on posts then would have no issue as traditional purchase. Either u have the $ and the item (no track record) or I have it with long history here and track record.
Old 06-22-2016, 08:50 AM
mxracer
Instructor

Originally Posted by mickfluff
It was a seller here who also had his item on eBay. I went through eBay. But another rennlist references able purchase.
I have a few thousands posts + rennlist references +!sold and bought many things here. Unfortunately you do not and too many frauds lately using the whole "pay with PayPal as gift" as u requested so thus my offer of COD. If u had multiple sales and buys here like me and thousands on posts then would have no issue as traditional purchase. Either u have the $ and the item (no track record) or I have it with long history here and track record.
I told you repeatedly that I am not asking for PayPal as gift.

I mentioned it once, because I have dealt with others here (buying and selling) that way but quickly realized that would be a risk on your side, like you mentioned, with all the issues here lately.

I then said that I would be happy with regular Paypal, where we are both protected, or any other (rational) form of payment we can agree on. I can put it on eBay as well.

I also offered multiple times to speak with you on the phone to clear things up, which you acknowledged then simply ignored.

Now you are "offering" to let me send you the roll bar and you will pay when it gets there. So... "roll bar as gift" with the justification that you have a couple thousand posts and I don't?

I realized my "mistake" quickly and corrected it, meaning I realized PayPal gift was a risk for you and took it off the table. Since then you shifted that same risk over to me and expect me to "suck it up" since I have 100 posts vs your 2K.

As I stated before, no thanks

As a side note, your post count means squat. powdrhound has similar stats here as you do and his account was hacked as well. So you indicating repeatedly you have "a few thousands posts + rennlist references +!sold and bought many things here" doesn't instill the confidence in me to send you a roll bar based on that data.
Old 06-22-2016, 09:38 AM
mickfluff
Drifting

Either you have the $ and the part if I pay up front and I trust you or vise versa... You have ZERO sales (or buys?) in past as a track record here on RL and with requesting payment "as gift" through paypal (like the scammers, it sux there are scammers out there but its happening) combined with a LOW 100 or so post count in comparison to my track record. You want me to trust that?

Under circumstances made offer suggesting COD; in this case I would have the bar and the money (noted would pay COD (or paypal etc) so delivery does NOT leave without payment) and you would need to trust someone with thousands of posts, many prior sales and buys on RL, didn't ask for a payment initially that scammers are using, and recent purchase history on RL as recent as buying a 1K part this week here etc... gloss over the noted or at the least try and understand the point.

... My post count and forum activity/longevity may mean squat to you but your 100 posts, never sold an item on RL, initial request of "gift pay" etc means a lot to me and will mean something likely to others.

either I trust you or you trust me....My trust in you would be a giant leap of faith only.... Trust in me would be based on much more whether you car to accept that or not. If you had many sales/buys here on RL and more posts etc would make a big difference but you simply do not. Based on track record one carries much more risk.... not even a picture of the part in your own car as requested by someone. Just doesn't give me the confidence to buy under a traditional transaction method.

Pass if you want, no worries.

GLWS and free bump with the reply....

Originally Posted by mxracer
I told you repeatedly that I am not asking for PayPal as gift.

I mentioned it once, because I have dealt with others here (buying and selling) that way but quickly realized that would be a risk on your side, like you mentioned, with all the issues here lately.

I then said that I would be happy with regular Paypal, where we are both protected, or any other (rational) form of payment we can agree on. I can put it on eBay as well.

I also offered multiple times to speak with you on the phone to clear things up, which you acknowledged then simply ignored.

Now you are "offering" to let me send you the roll bar and you will pay when it gets there. So... "roll bar as gift" with the justification that you have a couple thousand posts and I don't?

I realized my "mistake" quickly and corrected it, meaning I realized PayPal gift was a risk for you and took it off the table. Since then you shifted that same risk over to me and expect me to "suck it up" since I have 100 posts vs your 2K.

As I stated before, no thanks

As a side note, your post count means squat. powdrhound has similar stats here as you do and his account was hacked as well. So you indicating repeatedly you have "a few thousands posts + rennlist references +!sold and bought many things here" doesn't instill the confidence in me to send you a roll bar based on that data.

Last edited by mickfluff; 06-22-2016 at 02:00 PM.
Old 06-24-2016, 08:42 AM
mxracer
Instructor

Happy to provide more pictures via text/email/PM to interested parties as well as share my info so we can speak on the phone or even Skype to work out details.

I am real, and have in fact sold/bought here and 6speed before, not a ton but I do have transactions as well as long time eBay account, for whatever that stuff is worth.

Thanks
Old 06-24-2016, 08:56 AM
mickfluff
Drifting

GLWS

If you consider my option and offer to sell am happy to give you my home, cell and or work number to talk live. If not again no worries. Take care.

the part would look nice on my car
Attached Images  
Old 06-27-2016, 10:51 PM
mxracer
Instructor

Sold

Quick Reply: T-Equipment Roll Bar (No Crossbar)