Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

19" HRE 845R Brushed Aluminum/Polished Lip Wheels + Michelin Pilot Sport Tires (90%)

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 11:00 PM
alpha motoring
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Thumbs up 19" HRE 845R Brushed Aluminum/Polished Lip Wheels + Michelin Pilot Sport Tires (90%)

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price (no $ sign please): $2400
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911
Location (Region): SoCAl
Item Condition: Used

Hi,

Up for sale is a set of 19" HRE 845R 3-Piece wheels paired with a set of Michelin Pilot Sport tires. I purchased these a while ago with intentions of eventually picking up a 996TT but my plans have shifted to another car and I have a set of new HRE P40SC sitting here as well.

These wheels are one of the more expensive HRE wheels made with the hidden hardware. You'll be hard pressed to see another Porsche at local shows or meets with these. These wheels were custom made to fit a 996TT and used for 10,000 miles, the tires were replaced and have less than 2,000 miles on them.

The wheels are finished in a beautiful brushed aluminum on the faces (optional HRE finish) and polished lips. These wheels were never refinished and are in great shape. One of the rear wheels has a very minor scratch depicted (nothing too bad to bother me, keep in mind they are polished lips so they can easily be repaired without refinishing). Overall they're in great shape. They have absolutely no bends or cracks. Please view the photos below, I tried to capture as many angles as I can.

Ever since they were removed they were stored in a indoor climate controlled storage facility, covered and wrapped.

Although these were made for a 996TT, HRE Wheels told me the fitment would also work for 997TT as well. With that said they mentioned it may work on other WB cars.

The serial number are as followed:

F50917 (Front)
R50917 (Rear)

The fitment are as followed:
19x8.5 (ET44)
19x11.5 (ET36)

The tire sizes are as followed:
225/35/19
315/25/19

I purchased this setup from the original owner and he paid over $10,000 with the tires brand new. I paid a little over $4,000 when I purchased these from him and never got to use them. I am willing to let them go at a substantial discount.

I am asking $2,400 w/tires.

I highly prefer local pickup so buyer can verify condition and see them in person. I am located in Los Angeles, California. With that said I will ship CONUS for an additional $375.

Paypal users please add 3.9% fee or gift final payment. I have hundreds of transactions on other forums, so buy with confidence!

Last edited by alpha motoring; 08-19-2014 at 12:18 AM.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:47 AM
Jamerikan
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks nice, GLWS
Old 08-19-2014, 08:25 PM
alpha motoring
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts

Sold right after I posted, thank you.

Quick Reply: 19" HRE 845R Brushed Aluminum/Polished Lip Wheels + Michelin Pilot Sport Tires (90%)