Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS: 1967 911S FUCHS PN 901.361.012.01 4.5 x 15 set of 4 Unrestored

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Mr.Anderson
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1967 911S FUCHS PN 901.361.012.01 4.5 x 15 set of 4 Unrestored

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $4000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 356, 911, 912
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Used

Up for Sale is a set of 1967 911S FUCHS. No center caps.These are rare and are becoming more difficult to find.
These have been sitting a garage for 15+yrs. I am selling these to fund the restoration of my 993.
All 4 wheels are un-restored and are in good shape. They still have their original hard baked anodizing finish and you can see and their original black paint. This is a set of early ones in which the part numbers were not cast into the wheel, they were rubber stamped ( See photos). Three of the wheels have the part number which is very visible the fourth one is not very visible. You can tell by the equal condition that this is a matched set. Only one wheel has a blemish which is a small curb mark which I attached a close up of.
I called Harvey Weidman and I did a little research to come up with a current value on these wheels. I am sure most people know his name in The Porsche community, he is known as the only person who can still restore these correctly with the correct Anodized finish. Based on what I have seen these sell for in the last few years, which granted there has not been many sets sell from what I could gather. I have seen these go for $3600-4250 a set. Considering the condition I am asking $4000 O.B.O + Shipping.
If you have any questions please send me a Private Message and I can call you or email more photos if necessary.

Thank you,
Attached Images           
Old 12-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Mr.Anderson
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wheels Have been Sold.

Thank you

Quick Reply: FS: 1967 911S FUCHS PN 901.361.012.01 4.5 x 15 set of 4 Unrestored