Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS: 20" Modulare Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 03:55 PM
kyle951
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow FS: 20" Modulare Wheels

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $4500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 997
Location (Region): South
Item Condition: Used

I am selling a Set of Modulare Wheels for the Porsche 997. The Wheels were put on my 997 Turbo at a cost of $ 8750.00, and immediately taken off within a week due to selling the car. These wheels are Like New and available for Thousands less than a new set. The Wheels are finished in brushed Aluminum and are a perfect fit for the car. The front Sizes are 20 x 8.5 with Pirelli P Zero Nero 245/30/20 and the rears are 20 x 12. with P zero Nero 325/20/20. I have owned numerous Wheels for my Porsche cars, and I can say without a doubt that these are some of the best in terms of fitment and balancing. I am including pictures of the Wheels on my car which will show many good angles and the depth of the Wheel lips on the front & rear of the car. The car was stock height and nothing was done in terms of the suspension to accomodate the aftermarket wheels. Please not that the Wheels NOT the car are the only Items being sold. Should you have any questions please feel free to call my office or send me an email to the address listed below.
Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,
Kyle
817-269-7639
Kyle959@gmail.com
Attached Images    

Quick Reply: FS: 20" Modulare Wheels