Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

911 Targa Factory hardtop. Very Rare!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 03:23 PM
JK47
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 911 Targa Factory hardtop. Very Rare!

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price (no $ sign please): $2500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

Porsche 911 Targa Factory Hardtop, Extremely Rare. I've heard that only 500 were ever made, and even less made it to the US. Very Very good condition! Fiberglass. Headliner and impossible to find plastic latches were new in 2004. Has a few minor scratches, and as shown in the photo there is some rubber wear on the passenger side rubber door seal. No retouching has been done to the photos. Is it water tight?... no not on my car, I dont think any targas were totally water tight. Its quieter than the soft top, and much warmer in the winter. I used it on my 76' 911S Targa. Not sure what other years it fits. Please note: it requires that you use the secondary targa top mount for the latches... They are still available. I did attach a photo of those secondary mount holes and part. Please ask questions, I included photos of the flaws... some are dusty... it was painted in 2004, and restored. I need to sell it to restore my soft top, and pay for some expensive repairs.

Contact me if you need specific photos. Shipping will be billed at actual shipping and mandatory shipping insurance costs, which may include a large box. Its heavy, and will ship Fedex or UPS ground. I will estimate it at over $100 for shipping. An exact figure once the sale has been made and the actual address is know.

The top and myself located In Atlanta GA. I welcome anyone interested in viewing it in person.

Please make me an offer if your really interested, Its worth what I'm asking but I will entertain reasonable offers.

it can only be shipped to a verified address with paypal.

It will ship to anywhere in the continental USA based on the above terms.

Please make me an offer.

thanks for looking.

404 808 2755 Jon.

Do to the weight and value I am not taking bids outside of the continental USA. If you are willing to pay shipping and customs charges, and waive any return options. I may consider international bids.

No returns. Shipping damage will be covered by mandatory shipping insurance for the full value of the sale price.
Attached Images      

Quick Reply: 911 Targa Factory hardtop. Very Rare!