Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS: 997.1 Milltek Full Exhaust W/Center Exit

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 08:37 PM
Jay Jones
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: 997.1 Milltek Full Exhaust W/Center Exit

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price (no $ sign please): $1800
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 997
Location (Region): SoCAl
Item Condition: Used

Sold!!

Hey guys, I have had this listed on 6speedonline.com for awhile with no takers. Thus, I'm posting it here as well for Rennlist members. Started at $2,500, just dropped it today to $1,800.00. Just clearing some space in the garage, drop me a PM if you are interested, thanks! Jay

7/21/12- PRICE DROP! $1,800.00 takes everything, let's get this set-up to a new home!

For Sale, $2,500.00: Milltek full exhaust system for 2005-2008 997.1 S. Everything came off of my 2006 997 S. Consists of the Milltek ceramic coated long-tube headers, Milltek 200 cell cats, Milltek high flow mufflers and custom center-exit piping with gorgeous "scorched" treated tips.

Last year I installed a full FVD Brombacher system, so this full Milltek set-up is taking up space and needs a new home. If you have considered doing a GT3 rear end conversion on your 997.1, this is a golden opportunity to pick up all of the exhaust components for a great price!

A couple of details to point out....First, one of cats is welded to the center exit piping to keep everything level and secure. (See photos) Second, as my mechanic and I were pulling everything off the car, one of the blue oxygen sensors was attached pretty securely to the cat. We didn't want to risk stripping anything, so I left it attached to the cat and installed a new one when my FVD set-up was installed. (You can see the attached sensor in the photos) I'm sure you could lube it up and remove it, I just wanted to play it safe and leave it for the new owner to decide.

If you don't want the center exit pipes, I'm sure you can simply break the weld and use just the headers/cats and mufflers with your regular tips. Ideally though, this set-up would be optimal for somebody who wants to do the GT3 rear-end conversion.

This Milltek system has around 5,000 miles on it, plenty of life left. Very civilized sound at cruising speeds and and incredible at WOT! You truly get the best of both words with this set-up, I received nothing but compliments. It NEVER threw a single CEL, so you will have no issues there at all.

My preference is to find a local Southern California buyer and do a local pick-up. Shipping everything would be expensive, the center-exit piping and attached cat would be especially challenging to package up! If I cannot find a So Cal buyer, then I will certainly entertain shipping everything at the buyers expense.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

Thanks!

Jay

Last edited by Jay Jones; 08-16-2012 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Sold
Old 07-22-2012, 04:14 PM
elliot_holeer
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great exhaust

Looks like a great exhaust setup

If only it were located in the UK I would have taken it straight off you, been looking for an affordable way to convert to a centre exit exhaust for a while.

Good luck with the sale.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Jay Jones
Rennlist Member

bump
Old 08-02-2012, 07:26 PM
RAudi Driver
Rennlist Member

Received 2,890 Likes on 1,716 Posts

Call me at 213 804 1246. Interested and I live in Arcadia, Ca. Right next to Pasadena.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:56 AM
Jay Jones
Rennlist Member

A quick Sunday bump, thanks!

Quick Reply: FS: 997.1 Milltek Full Exhaust W/Center Exit