Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Sold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

18" RoH Wheels for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012 | 07:53 PM
rickgrande
Advanced

Default 18" RoH Wheels for sale

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price (no $ sign please): $900
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 986, 993, 996
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

Just ordered a new set of Fikse wheels and I am selling my existing RoH wheels from my 996 C2.
$900. Prefer you pick up (Atlanta), but I will ship with you paying for actual s&h charges.
18x8 front 18x9.5 rear
The rims use Standard 18” Porsche 911 996 c2 tire fitment of 225/40-18 18x8.5 front and 265/35-18 18x9.5 rear. Rim may fit Boxster and 993 narrow body cars (your responsibility to verify). Unfortunately, the rims do not have a stamp of the offset. I am selling the set of 4 rims and the locking studs that came with the rims. I will take the rear tires off the rear rims to reduce shipping weight.
The rims are in very good condition. I included photos of the few marks on the rims.
Description From site:
Finished with COMPETITION BLACK DIAMOND CUT LIPS have that deep lip and curved spoke profile that gets you noticed. Made from A356 alloy and heat treated to T6 spec. These aircraft grade wheels are the strongest wheels on the market today. Form follows function, and with its uniquely shaped spokes the Drift-R is an excellent choice to have hugging those huge brake caliper upgrades. The Drift-R, with its "Staggered" fitments, are designed and road tested to fill the flares of your Porsche.
*The Drift-R in this part number is designed to use Factory Porsche Lug Hardware.
Attached Images          

Last edited by rickgrande; 07-06-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Old 07-09-2012 | 11:54 PM
rickgrande
Advanced

SOLD

Quick Reply: 18" RoH Wheels for sale