Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Sold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Group Buy: LN Engineering 2.5 Quart Billet Deep Sump MY2009+

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2018, 11:56 AM
BRS-LN
Platinum Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 365 Likes on 149 Posts
Default Group Buy: LN Engineering 2.5 Quart Billet Deep Sump MY2009+

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $2000
Private or Vendor Listing: Vendor Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 987, 997
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Brand New

LN Engineering is offering Rennlist members a group buy on the Bilt Racing Service 2.5 Quart Billet Deep Sump for 2009 and later Boxster, Cayman, and 911 models with the 9A1 engine. This should fit all six cylinder 987.2 and 997.2 models up through 2016. Customers have reported up to a 40 degree F reduction in oil temperatures on track with the addition of this extended capacity sump.

https://lnengineering.com/products/f...1-engines.html

Use coupon code RENNLIST20 at checkout to take advantage of this special offer that is valid through the end of January 2018. Normal price is $2500. Coupon brings the price down to $2000. Limited to the first three customers and must be ordered through the LN Engineering website to qualify for this offer.

The Bilt Racing 2.5 quart one-piece billet deep sump for the MY09 and later 9A1 DFI engine used in the Boxster, Cayman, and 911 models restores oil fill quantity to 9.5-10 quarts, crucial for engines that see track use. More capacity means it takes longer for oil to get overheated and longer for oil to breakdown and shear out of grade, both are situations which can lead to increased wear or engine failure. Our billet 2.5 quart deep sump also adds a second drain plug (two drain plugs included) to allow for faster and more complete draining of used engine oil at time of change. Kit also includes a pickup tube extension to ensure added oil can be utilized. Factory oil control baffle and oil level sender bolt on without modification, allowing for oil level to be properly set using the dash oil level interface.

Please direct questions about this offer and products mentioned in this post to support@lnengineering.com.

Quick Reply: Group Buy: LN Engineering 2.5 Quart Billet Deep Sump MY2009+