Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

991 Performance Garage Sale - Ohlins, Carrera S wheels, Giro Disks, etc..

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2017 | 11:47 PM
FLACHT6_pilot
Rennlist Member

Default 991 Performance Garage Sale - Ohlins, Carrera S wheels, Giro Disks, etc..

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price (no $ sign please): $1900
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

991 Performance Garage sale.

My 991S is has gone to a new home so I have a few nice parts that need new owners.

Ohlins Road & Track Coilover setup

This is a top notch product that provides GT3 like spring rates and damping and really tightens the car up nicely. The Ohlins have a unique ride height adjuster that does not change preload on the spring (very trick!) Ride height can go from slightly higher than SPASM to 15 mm lower than SPASM - your choice. Stock spring rates are 70N/mm F, 120 N/mm rear. I'm also including 2 Eibach 50 N/mm springs that I bought for the front but did not use. They are generally in very good condition, there are a few spots on the threaded section that were dinged during install, but those spots are in non-functional areas so they will not affect your ability to adjust. Less than 1500 miles on the kit. Price - $1,700 plus shipping ($2850 retail)
> DFV (Dual Flow Valve)
> Rebuildable
> Corrosion salt spray tested (ISO 9227)
> 2 year limited warranty
> Height adjustable
FRONT FEATURES
> McPherson strut
> Single bleed adjuster
> Single preload adjuster
> Coil springs
> Dustcovers
> Use with original top mounts
REAR FEATURES
> Conventional shock absorber
> Single bleed adjuster
> Spring preload adjuster
> Coil springs
> Dustcovers
> Use with original top mounts

KW PASM defeat kit - eliminates any error codes that can come from taking the PASM shocks off the car - $200 plus shipping ($375 retail)

Narrow body Carrera S wheels. Bought in April of 2017 from Sun Coast. Authentic, OEM wheels that balance perfectly. ET 70 rear, ET 51 front. These are in near mint condition with less than 1500 miles. New Price - $1,700 plus shipping

Giro Disk 350mm front rotors. These are the special setup from Apex Performance that allow you to run the GT3 front pads (yes, they fit in the calipers.) I ran stock GT3 front pads on these rotors and it was a perfect compromise - good enough for the track with no fade, but quiet on the street. No caliper spacers required for these. They have less than 1500 miles of use. Price - $750 plus shipping (retail is 1,200)

Please email with any questions.

Thanks,
John
avusm3 at gmail dot com
Attached Images                 

Last edited by FLACHT6_pilot; 11-20-2017 at 02:54 PM.
Old 10-27-2017 | 09:50 AM
FLACHT6_pilot
Rennlist Member

ttt - all PMs replied
Old 10-30-2017 | 12:50 AM
FLACHT6_pilot
Rennlist Member

bump - updated wheel pics
Old 11-10-2017 | 10:01 AM
FLACHT6_pilot
Rennlist Member

ttt - price adjustment on wheels. These wheels are in perfect condition with less than 1500 miles use.
Old 11-10-2017 | 07:10 PM
kingerm
Rennlist Member

Do the ohlins work with SPASM? Meaning they will work with the button or its 1 setting after install? I'm new to Porsche community so excuse my ignorance. I have a 2015 C2S.
Old 11-11-2017 | 02:13 AM
Cdn991
Intermediate

Originally Posted by kingerm
Do the ohlins work with SPASM? Meaning they will work with the button or its 1 setting after install? I'm new to Porsche community so excuse my ignorance. I have a 2015 C2S.

Beat me to it, same question ?
Old 11-13-2017 | 06:05 PM
FLACHT6_pilot
Rennlist Member

The Ohlins will work on all 991 variants - base/pasm/spasm. Ride height is adjustable using their unique sleeve system - I ran them about 5mm below spasm level but you could raise or lower them from there if you wanted to.

The Ohlins do not interact with the PASM/SPASM system on the car. You make adjustments on the shock/struts directly. I'd recommend you pick up some PASM delete pucks like are in my ad which plug in to the PASM wires on the car and 'trick' the car into thinking the PASM shocks are still on there.
Old 11-13-2017 | 06:31 PM
kingerm
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by avusm3
The Ohlins will work on all 991 variants - base/pasm/spasm. Ride height is adjustable using their unique sleeve system - I ran them about 5mm below spasm level but you could raise or lower them from there if you wanted to.

The Ohlins do not interact with the PASM/SPASM system on the car. You make adjustments on the shock/struts directly. I'd recommend you pick up some PASM delete pucks like are in my ad which plug in to the PASM wires on the car and 'trick' the car into thinking the PASM shocks are still on there.
Thanks for the clarification.
Old 11-20-2017 | 02:55 PM
FLACHT6_pilot
Rennlist Member

Price change for wheels and Ohlins....someone must need these! Both items now up on eBay as well. Thx.
Old 11-28-2017 | 09:55 AM
FLACHT6_pilot
Rennlist Member

One day left on the eBay listings.....no reserve on the wheels so someone will be getting a nice set of wheels at a great price

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Porsche-...t/253269206071

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ohlins-Road...1/253269212663

Quick Reply: 991 Performance Garage Sale - Ohlins, Carrera S wheels, Giro Disks, etc..