Panamera 2010-Current

RTFM?

Old 07-02-2017, 07:24 AM
NorthernMonkey
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RTFM?

Cannot find obvious answers to these:

1. in PCM if you click "Apps" i don't see "Apps" just a warning telling me to go to some porsche connect website. i have the trial EE SIM card active in glovebox what else do you need to do?

2. Spotify - is the only way to control spotify by using CarPlay? if not using CarPlay I have to go into spotify via the phone before i set off, choose the playlist, start it playing and then it works. doesn't seem to be any native PCM / Spotify integration as I've got in Wife's X5 i-drive

3. i assume there is no way to bring "track info" or station lists up in the instrument cluster allowing you to cycle back and forth and select next track or station. only seems possible via the main PCM screen and not via the steering wheel (other than setting the diamond button to 'Next Track'

4. Real Time Traffic Information - supposed to be a "tile" overlay option for the nav screen, i don't see it at all could this be connected to fact my "Apps" don't seem to be working either?
Old 07-02-2017, 02:36 PM
Frank 993 C4S
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 798 Likes on 490 Posts

Actually, these are good questions as I have been struggling with them too.

1) you need to active your ATT SIM card with ATT and then go to to the Porsche Connect Website and establish an account. The rest is fairly straightforward.
2) from what I have established - Yes
3) correct
4) see 1) above

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RTFM?