Notices
Panamera 2010-Current
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche San Diego

GP Automotive Renewal Service: Phase3/Nano/Clear Film/Tint - kw911TT's Panamera Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 06:06 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 735 Likes on 388 Posts
Thumbs up GP Automotive Renewal Service: Phase3/Nano/Clear Film/Tint - kw911TT's Panamera Turbo

A few months back, one of our best clients acquired another special member to his Porsche family - 2013 Panamera Turbo. By now, he's accustomed to simply having his vehicles shipped direct from the dealer to our studio in Orange Country, CA. Please follow us on this Panamera's journey of enhancement.

After the proper washing and paint decontaminating, we begin taking the various pieces of the vehicle apart to prepare for the clear film application. This process is quite laborious, but we demand a very high level of precision with our installation. Taking a few extra hours of properly taking certain things apart and removing imperfections in the paint, makes the final result near flawless

Paint surfaces are polished to remove any imperfections prior to film installation

Rear bumper edge opened to wrap film inside edge. This allows for a seamless installation and no visible edge to film

Mud guards removed to wrap edges of film

All screws and bolts properly cataloged and stored

Last edited by MoeMistry; 07-08-2013 at 06:40 PM.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:08 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Window Tint - Huper Optik/Smoke Taillights

Once glass surfaces are properly prepped, we begin with bulk huper optik window film. We do not use any computerized aid as we feel the skill of the craftsman cannot be matched. This film is one of the best on the market and demands the most skilled installer. If done properly, the results are amazing. If in the wrong hands, the issues can be seen for a lifetime of the product

On Panameras, and some other makes, we install a mole skin felt along the window gasket to insure the film is not scratched. With huper optik, this step is not necessary as the film's thickness and nano coating protects it from scratching, but we don't like to take chances

Film is hand-cut and shrunk to mold the contour of the glass

Third brake light is removed as part of the rear window installation. Once again, it's the small details that make a job perfect

We put a very light huper optik film on front glass to protect the interior 360 degrees from heat, UV, IR rays, and dramatically reduce glare

Last edited by MoeMistry; 07-08-2013 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:09 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Phase 3/Nano Complete. Final Result

Old 07-11-2013, 01:30 AM
8Banger
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn clean job! How much did you wrap? And how much did all this cost?
Old 07-13-2013, 03:35 PM
kw911TT
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW! Thanks Moe, it is good to see all the work went into my car!!
I'm extremely impressed by Moe's work and attention to details. Honestly, compared to Premier in the past with my other cars, the material and craftsmanship from Glistening Perfection is totally another level better (It is all in the details). The film is much clearer and transparent, and the craftsmanship is amazing! I don't even notice there is film on it. The best part was the “one stop” shop for everything, went straight from the dealership and pick it up 1.5 weeks later with EVERYTHING taken care of!

Totally satisfy customer
Old 07-31-2013, 05:48 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by kw911TT
WOW! Thanks Moe, it is good to see all the work went into my car!!
I'm extremely impressed by Moe's work and attention to details. Honestly, compared to Premier in the past with my other cars, the material and craftsmanship from Glistening Perfection is totally another level better (It is all in the details). The film is much clearer and transparent, and the craftsmanship is amazing! I don't even notice there is film on it. The best part was the “one stop” shop for everything, went straight from the dealership and pick it up 1.5 weeks later with EVERYTHING taken care of!

Totally satisfy customer
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do what we love and are good at. This project was a lot of fun and thanks for being patient with us

Quick Reply: GP Automotive Renewal Service: Phase3/Nano/Clear Film/Tint - kw911TT's Panamera Turbo