Notices
Panamera 2010-Current

Panamera GTS Order Time

Old 01-05-2013, 07:15 AM
disden
Drifting

Received 937 Likes on 420 Posts

That build looks perfect! You will love that car. Mine didn't have entry/drive and it is annoying.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:38 PM
cole328
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks excited here a tad bummed they are changing the look of the car this June, but oh well this GTS is awesome looking

Kip, I did get the lane change assist (LCA) thanks
Old 01-21-2013, 11:44 PM
mdrobc1213
Rennlist Member

Received 717 Likes on 388 Posts

Originally Posted by DMoore
Just a couple of thoughts about the original post.

I have PDK/paddles in my Carrera GTS, and PDK/multi-function in my Panamera 4S. I think each wheel is appropriate in the respective cars.

My previous C2S was PDK/multi-function. I found myself inadvertently upshifting in AX and DE events. So for the GTS, paddles are better. But in the Panamera (which I don't track) that has never been an issue and I like the multi-function buttons. As another person commented, in the Panny I hardly ever shift at all - I just leave it in D and let the PDK think for me.

I don't have servotronic steering in either of my cars - but I've never read a magazine article about it that had anything good to say. the steering in both my cars is great without it - so I'd avoid it altogether.

You DEFINITELY want the park assist/camera option. I have park assist without the camera, and have inquired if a camera could be installed by the dealer. Sadly, the answer seems to be "no." You will not regret that option, believe me.

DMoore
'10 P4S
'11 C2 GTS
DMoore Correction! You CAN put a backup camera in the Panamera if you didn't check the park assist/camera option initially. JUST not an OEM retrofit which doesn't make any sense(its an electronics/enabling issues I was told by my dealer). I had that problem with my wife's Panny v6 and NavTV has a camera option that works. It cost me about 2 days at the dealer and 4hrs install time but in the end she has activated park assist sensors and a rear camera fit into the OEM mounts that works flawlessly. You can PM me if you want details/particulars. Rob

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Panamera GTS Order Time