Old 02-10-2011, 06:39 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 85 Likes on 38 Posts
Default And another Panamera Turbo gets EVOMSit'd @ SharkWerks

This time it's not even black! This Silver 2010 Panamera Twin Turbo came over to us from our local dealership for a power boost in the form of the EVOMSit Tuning module. The owner of this car also has a 996C2 that we previously modified with the EVOMSit software and an EVO V-Flow Intake system.

Arriving in for surgery (which only takes about 5 minutes):

The unit itself is secured and hidden away in the engine bay:

Now powered with the EVOMSit unit she's ready for take-off with an extra 50-80hp!

Dan said this yesterday having done the before and after
"I just thought I'd add to this thread because I finally had a chance to drive a Panamera Turbo today before and after the module. This time the car came in with around 3000 miles on the odometer and the only upgrade planned was the EVOMSit upgrade.

I drove the stock car about 15 miles and I was pretty impressed at how fast it reached 60 MPH. The acceleration to me felt about on par with a stock 996 Turbo. With Sport Plus mode the PDK does not seem quite as aggressive as it did on our 997S but it is nonetheless very fast.

Later I had a chance to drive the car another 10 miles after the EVOMSit upgrade and holy cow! It was a big difference, instantly noticeable. The turbos are more audible (before I didn't remember any whistling etc.) and the torque boost can definitely be felt in the mid RPMs. The car pulls much harder than before, almost like a Stage 2 997 Turbo (~550 HP). I noticed that every time I let off the gas I was going about 10 MPH faster than I had been going before the upgrade. IE, it *seemed* to take the same amount of time to reach 70 MPH as it used to take to reach 60 MPH.

Not to downplay the upgrade on the Cayenne Turbo, but the lighter Panamera seems to really shine with this extra power. It was a more noticeable boost than on the 2011 Cayenne TT. "

Quick Reply: And another Panamera Turbo gets EVOMSit'd @ SharkWerks