Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 04:43 PM
Alfie
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In mass, it becomes hard to get an inspection sticker in Mass without a front plate, but otherwise, it gets mostly overlooked.

I think the Bose is sufficient for my taste. it's clear the Burmester is better, but I'm not enough of an audiophile to bother spending money there. if you're really unsure, I have one Turbo here with, and one without.... Oh wait... There I go again. I'm sure when you buy one, you'll tell your wife it was my fault.

I'll take mine in Black/Black, but I'm interested to see the mahogany in person.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:52 PM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,286 Likes on 1,352 Posts

Originally Posted by Alfie
In mass, it becomes hard to get an inspection sticker in Mass without a front plate, but otherwise, it gets mostly overlooked.

I think the Bose is sufficient for my taste. it's clear the Burmester is better, but I'm not enough of an audiophile to bother spending money there. if you're really unsure, I have one Turbo here with, and one without.... Oh wait... There I go again. I'm sure when you buy one, you'll tell your wife it was my fault.

I'll take mine in Black/Black, but I'm interested to see the mahogany in person.
I believe he said this was the mahogany. It is very similar to the basalt black but IMO was perfect for the car especially with the tan interior. The lighting was not the best and i would have to see it in day light I hear it lightens up. So far they have sold around 50% of their allotment. If i do decide to take the plunge to the dark side i will give you call first.
Attached Images  
Old 10-26-2009, 11:01 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 477 Likes on 241 Posts

Originally Posted by Alfie

Some people in MA put the front plate on using the tow hook mount on inspection day. I don't know anyone who would try to cheat the system like that.

Quick Reply: Panamera=WOW