Sponsored by: Porsche San Diego

Headlight assembly help

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2024, 01:38 PM
whuneycutt
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headlight assembly help

Hi. I removed a motor like piece front the headlight assembly accidently when replacing the headlight bulb. I don't know how to safely get this piece with the round **** head back in. I see how it is supposed to fit after taking the other assembly out. I don't want to try and force this white round head into this white plastic piece. Can you please instruct me on how to get this piece back in safely and easily without breaking anything? ​​​
Hi. I removed a motor like piece front the headlight assembly accidently when replacing the headlight bulb. I don't know how to safely get this piece with the round **** head back in. I see how it is supposed to fit after taking the other assembly out. I don't want to try and force this white round head into this white plastic piece. Can you please instruct me on how to get this piece back in safely and easily without breaking anything? ​​​
Old 07-24-2024, 11:10 AM
sac02
Pro

Received 209 Likes on 147 Posts

I believe that motor is the aim adjuster, and that the round white ball needs to snap into the white socket. So there should be some resistance, but IDK how much is too much.

Quick Reply: Headlight assembly help