Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche San Diego

2025 Model Waiting Room

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2024, 03:55 AM
zpn
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used to see Jan 17-18 2025. While my car is on its way to a multi month beach vacation, arrival to US seems to possibly be longer. 4s ehybrid.

Last edited by zpn; 09-06-2024 at 03:56 AM.
Old 09-06-2024, 01:19 PM
Chris09
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by zpn
I used to see Jan 17-18 2025. While my car is on its way to a multi month beach vacation, arrival to US seems to possibly be longer. 4s ehybrid.
Aw man.. when did you place your order? Seems they’re starting to give everyone different dates instead of the mid-Jan placeholder. I placed my order in March.
Old 09-06-2024, 02:32 PM
zpn
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Chris09
Aw man.. when did you place your order? Seems they’re starting to give everyone different dates instead of the mid-Jan placeholder. I placed my order in March.
April. Oddly mine is already through production.
Old 09-06-2024, 02:54 PM
Chris09
Intermediate

Originally Posted by zpn
Oh wow that’s the first I’ve heard of a 2025 4S E-Hybrid being built congrats! I am curious what’s your build code if you don’t mind sharing. I wonder if I have some option that might cause delay like paint color, Burmester upgrade, or *shrug*. My build code is PS3IHFI3
Old 09-06-2024, 02:58 PM
Chris09
Intermediate

Originally Posted by zpn
Also, you are in US, yeah?
Old 09-06-2024, 04:05 PM
zpn
4th Gear

Also, you are in US, yeah?
PSZUI5A6 It is pretty loaded. You will like the color!

Yes, US, Bay Area
Old 09-06-2024, 05:02 PM
Chris09
Intermediate

Originally Posted by zpn
PSZUI5A6 It is pretty loaded. You will like the color!

Yes, US, Bay Area
Indeed you have great taste in exterior color I really like that interior color, too. I would have picked it if I wasn’t strictly doing green/black theme on mine (my soccer team’s colors). Also happy to see a fellow audiophile going Burmester.

Have you tried the PAR in a test drive? I wasn’t a fan but I know some people really like the smoothness it delivers.
Old 09-06-2024, 05:30 PM
Drdandds
1st Gear

Default What area did you order your car?

Oh wow that’s the first I’ve heard of a 2025 4S E-Hybrid being built congrats! I am curious what’s your build code if you don’t mind sharing. I wonder if I have some option that might cause delay like paint color, Burmester upgrade, or *shrug*. My build code is PS3IHFI3
Nice build! I looked over your build and it seems like you have more options than what I ordered but your MSRP is considerably lower than mine. Even the burmester options for me is ~7500 and on yours it's less than 6000.
Old 09-06-2024, 06:49 PM
Chris09
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Drdandds
Nice build! I looked over your build and it seems like you have more options than what I ordered but your MSRP is considerably lower than mine. Even the burmester options for me is ~7500 and on yours it's less than 6000.
That’s very odd because your build shows $6k cheaper than mine (same MSRP, less expensive options) when I open them side by side …

Yours

Mine

Last edited by Chris09; 09-06-2024 at 06:53 PM.
Old 09-06-2024, 08:46 PM
zpn
4th Gear

Indeed you have great taste in exterior color I really like that interior color, too. I would have picked it if I wasn’t strictly doing green/black theme on mine (my soccer team’s colors). Also happy to see a fellow audiophile going Burmester.

Have you tried the PAR in a test drive? I wasn’t a fan but I know some people really like the smoothness it delivers.
I did not try PAR. Dealerships had no information at all where I could test drive it. Reviews of it go both ways. I like the technology. It is something I messed with a long time ago on a smaller scale and didn't want to regret not having something new and cool given how much we are all spending already. Now, of course if it breaks, I will likely regret getting it My past experience with performance cars and low wall tires in the Bay Area led to 7 flat tires in 5 years. I don't want to experience that, so even went with 20" wheels. Hopefully this will help some as well. It is certainly a gamble on my part.

As for the price differences, in my build I have the premium package which includes the Bose. You can go with the Burmeister at a cheaper upgrade given the Bose came from the package. The packages do provide cost breaks if you want them. For example, I didn't really want the passenger display, but my wife insisted on the night vision (lot of deer near me), so getting the package the passenger display is only $200 or so, so why not. Also, when I click on option I do so with a lot of confidence and hold the mouse button just a little longer....
Old Yesterday, 01:58 AM
Chris09
Intermediate

Originally Posted by zpn
I did not try PAR. Dealerships had no information at all where I could test drive it. Reviews of it go both ways. I like the technology. It is something I messed with a long time ago on a smaller scale and didn't want to regret not having something new and cool given how much we are all spending already. Now, of course if it breaks, I will likely regret getting it My past experience with performance cars and low wall tires in the Bay Area led to 7 flat tires in 5 years. I don't want to experience that, so even went with 20" wheels. Hopefully this will help some as well. It is certainly a gamble on my part.

As for the price differences, in my build I have the premium package which includes the Bose. You can go with the Burmeister at a cheaper upgrade given the Bose came from the package. The packages do provide cost breaks if you want them. For example, I didn't really want the passenger display, but my wife insisted on the night vision (lot of deer near me), so getting the package the passenger display is only $200 or so, so why not. Also, when I click on option I do so with a lot of confidence and hold the mouse button just a little longer....
Oh yeah I definitely played with the package discount combinations. My declining night vision was the inflection point to buy the assistance features separately; that’s from memory but it was something like that.

I am still confounded why you see a higher MSRP than me if we’re in the same country. You should go negotiate with your SA using my info
Old Yesterday, 01:24 PM
H2Owon
Racer

Received 146 Likes on 101 Posts

I also live in the bay area and changed from 21" to 20" wheels to help mitigate the roads. It was a huge improvement. There are also more tire options available to us in the 20" size.
The following users liked this post:
Chris09 (Yesterday)

Quick Reply: 2025 Model Waiting Room