Sponsored by: Porsche San Diego

2025 Model Waiting Room

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2024, 12:52 PM
Chris09
AutoX

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default 2025 Model Waiting Room

Who’s got a scheduled delivery date for 2025 Panamera models? What are you getting?

I’ll go first: here’s my 4S E-Hybrid, estimated to deliver Aug 9

PS has anyone heard about EPA certs possibly holding up deliveries? Details in this thread: https://rennlist.com/forums/panamera...-e-hybrid.html
The following 2 users liked this post by Chris09:
Aud Dr (05-17-2024), thigos (05-20-2024)
Old 05-16-2024, 05:55 PM
djdonte
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 37 Posts

Nice man. I like the color. Don’t see many green cars out there. What did you spec it out with? I was sorry to see that the facelift doesn’t come with the iconic dash clock standard.
The following users liked this post:
Chris09 (05-16-2024)
Old 05-16-2024, 08:08 PM
Chris09
AutoX

Originally Posted by djdonte
Nice man. I like the color. Don’t see many green cars out there. What did you spec it out with? I was sorry to see that the facelift doesn’t come with the iconic dash clock standard.
Thanks! I am a big Austin FC can (MLS). Here’s the build spec: https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PS3IHFI3

Mine does have the dash clock with the sport chrono package. I believe the 4S gets the non-millisecond version as standard. I did mine in green
Old 05-18-2024, 05:22 AM
KeeperOfTheChips
7th Gear

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Same here. 4S E-Hybrid, November delivery. I was debating on whether I should wait for GTS refresh. Then I found out Active Ride is only available on hybrid models and decided to go with 4S E-Hybrid. My build is very similar apart from it's volcano grey instead. I'm a pretty uncreative dude and all my porsches are the same color lol.
Chris09 (05-18-2024)
Old 05-18-2024, 11:19 AM
Chris09
AutoX

Originally Posted by KeeperOfTheChips
Same here. 4S E-Hybrid, November delivery. I was debating on whether I should wait for GTS refresh. Then I found out Active Ride is only available on hybrid models and decided to go with 4S E-Hybrid. My build is very similar apart from it's volcano grey instead. I'm a pretty uncreative dude and all my porsches are the same color lol.
I’ve always been a grey/silver fan in ALL of my cars since I was 16, but decided to come out of my shell lol.

Btw Did you see my other thread on EPA certs? My sales guy confirmed they’ve already accounted for the EPA certification process in my delivery date. Obviously that date can slip if something unexpected happens, but he said there’s no indication currently that the EPA process will be a bottleneck.
Old 05-18-2024, 05:33 PM
KeeperOfTheChips
7th Gear

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris09
I’ve always been a grey/silver fan in ALL of my cars since I was 16, but decided to come out of my shell lol.

Btw Did you see my other thread on EPA certs? My sales guy confirmed they’ve already accounted for the EPA certification process in my delivery date. Obviously that date can slip if something unexpected happens, but he said there’s no indication currently that the EPA process will be a bottleneck.
That’s great to hear. Maybe my salesperson is playing it safe. I’ve never had my car held for EPA either.
Chris09 (05-19-2024)
Old 05-20-2024, 01:54 AM
its_so_fluffy
Instructor

Received 102 Likes on 44 Posts

I am glad to see this thread open up. Even though I decided to go with a 23 GTS, as a general fan of Panameras, I hope there is enough interest to keep this line viable for Porsche, once they learn their pricing lessons ofcourse
Chris09 (05-20-2024)

Quick Reply: 2025 Model Waiting Room