Panamera 2010-Current

Charge o mat Pro. Issue

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2022, 07:41 PM
Deans2014
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Charge o mat Pro. Issue

I have been using the Charge o Mat for the past 2 winters and this year there is an issue with charging. After I plug it in and select the mode, the light for Desulphation ( 1st light) turns on and stays on for approximately 5 mins then goes direct to the Pulse light ( 4th light) and thats lit for another 5 mins. Shortly after the light goes out and the Green power light flashes continuously. I took to Porsche dealer and they hooked it up to a battery there in shop and it worked perfectly, but its not while on my car. Any thoughts?
Old 01-04-2023, 01:30 AM
maz60
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had similar issues with my Porsche charge o mat in my 2018 Panamera Turbo.
I have two Porsche charge o mats. Both work in my 2014 Carrera using the 12 volt outlet in the 911’s arm rest.
Both worked last year in the Panamera. This year neither work in the 12 volt outlet in the Panamera armrest or the cigarette lighter. I tried turning on the ignition before attaching the battery maintainer. That didn’t work either.

What finally worked was purchasing the attachment that allowed the Porsche battery maintainer to attach to the battery ports under the hood.

Last edited by maz60; 01-04-2023 at 01:31 AM.

Quick Reply: Charge o mat Pro. Issue