Notices
Panamera 2010-Current

Fair Price for Boss's 2011 Turbo?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2019, 12:18 AM
boondar143
4th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fair Price for Boss's 2011 Turbo?

So I finally talked my boss into selling me his 2011 Panamera Turbo. Now we just need to come up with a fair price, probably somewhere between trade in value and a private party sale. The car has ~37k miles on it and is good condition. He has a number of cars, but this is his "daily driver" and I know it hasn't been abused and has been well taken care of. I ran the VIN and the MRSP was $154,930. It has the Sport Chrono Package Plus, ParkAssist, Carbon Interior Package, Adaptive Sport Seats and more. If any additional information would be helpful, just let me know. We will probably run the sale through a dealer he has a very good relationship with so he can save taxes on his new one.

I'll obviously look into the front suspension and see if the all of the recalls have been taken care of (I know there is one that just came out). Anything else I should be considering?
Old 07-18-2019, 12:25 AM
davidci
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just bought one.

Just bought one with 54k miles and basically the same options with the turbo 2 wheels. Paid $47,xxx for it from a private dealer. Things to watch for include the suspension, oil pump/sensor, and the cam shaft bolt recall. I’ve also been told by a Porsche dealer that the thermostat housing has issues and tends to crack.

My front park assist also randomly triggers, apparently a known issue that Porsche can’t fix. Oil pressure warning is the same.

Still love the car. Buy a warranty. If the suspension makes noises be sure to call it floaty and unsteady when you take it in, apparently that phrasing can trigger coverage whereas noisy won’t.
Old 07-18-2019, 11:20 AM
dudecs
Racer

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts

Someone had previously posted a link for Black Book Values Lite. Enter the VIN and any additional information for current market values.

Quick Reply: Fair Price for Boss's 2011 Turbo?