Sponsored by: Porsche San Diego

Tinting & Aesthetics

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Momvivant
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Tinting & Aesthetics

My car is black on black with the 911 wheels, and after much research on this forum, I knew that tinting could be problematic with scratching. I’m going with Glistening Perfection based on the great work I’ve seen on the forums.

I don’t want that full blackout look but would like it tinted consistently all around. Bada** cool vs total gangsta!

Any suggestions and photos that you can share?

Also, I’m in a state where front plates are required but opted not to drill holes in the front bumper. I’m not excited with the Renn... side mount. I’m thinking of taking my chances until I get a fixit tix. If there are any good suggestions, let me know.

Happy Sunday!
Old 06-10-2019, 11:54 AM
pokingaround
Burning Brakes

Received 124 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by Momvivant
My car is black on black with the 911 wheels, and after much research on this forum, I knew that tinting could be problematic with scratching. I’m going with Glistening Perfection based on the great work I’ve seen on the forums.

I don’t want that full blackout look but would like it tinted consistently all around. Bada** cool vs total gangsta!

Any suggestions and photos that you can share?

Also, I’m in a state where front plates are required but opted not to drill holes in the front bumper. I’m not excited with the Renn... side mount. I’m thinking of taking my chances until I get a fixit tix. If there are any good suggestions, let me know.

Happy Sunday!
For the front plate - get a tow hook bracket from US Mill Works. Reasonably priced and works great.

Quick Reply: Tinting & Aesthetics