Sponsored by: Porsche San Diego

Nashua Porsche Dealership

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 11:36 AM
Dartmouth
Burning Brakes

Received 120 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Nashua Porsche Dealership

Recently, brought my Panamera to get rough idle fixed and full service including PDK 60K service. The service advisor gave me a run down of all they did and they said they didn't fix the idle completely. That was at $3100! Tech there said there was a communication issue between the Service Advisor and the tech fixing the car. He didn't know I wanted the idle fixed. Just PPI and full maintenance. I'm picking the car up that day and they say we need me time or we can put in the valve lifter and that should fix the idle. Now it's $3500. Still rough idle! Drive it home and it goes into reduced engine mode couple miles from my home. I send a letter complaining to the Service Rep and he ignores it. No call back from anyone there. Point is they should have fixed the idle FIRST after the PPI. Now that I've paid them $3500 I have to bring it to my Porsche dealership where I live for the same problem (rough idle and vibration) and pay them more. I'm really ticked that this is the way they take care of their customers. I was out of state customer and now am convinced they knew they would never see me again because I live in another state. No call back from anyone there after receiving my email of my dissatisfaction with being charged $3500 and the problem I brought it in for was never addressed until I was ready to go home. AND they had the car for a WEEK! My suggestion is spread the word that this dealership only wants to rip you off so the service advisor can make more commission!
Old 02-11-2019, 12:23 PM
pokingaround
Burning Brakes

Received 124 Likes on 93 Posts

Wow really sorry to hear that. I'm getting into a still-new 2018 Panny from a remote dealer (>1000 miles away) and admit to being nervous about what I'll experience with local dealers for service. I do have an indy shop that's P-certified and well regarded, so will try them too after my complementary 10k mile service is completed at one of the local dealers.

Also, GO BIG GREEN.

Quick Reply: Nashua Porsche Dealership