Panamera 2010-Current

Just bought spouse a 2011 CPO with 40kmi for $29.9k

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2018, 11:19 AM
alexpb
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just bought spouse a 2011 CPO with 40kmi for $29.9k

The car truly looks new and barely driven (was traded in at Porsche dealership last weekend). Very happy for her. I was looking for an S initially, but for the price, condition, and 2 year CPO warranty it seemed like a no brainer. Ever has new tires and new front brakes.
I look forward to your guidance over the coming years. Any links to a Maintenance/Workshop manual so that I can best keep up with it?
Old 11-19-2018, 11:26 AM
Pmorritt
Pro

Received 122 Likes on 67 Posts

sounds like a great buy. With a CPO you can’t go wrong. However, without pics it didn’t happen��
Old 11-19-2018, 11:39 AM
alexpb
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 11-21-2018, 11:34 PM
ciaka
Racer

Received 111 Likes on 41 Posts

Search my threads for 'service interval', 'maintenance' and DIY threads, and read.
After that, will be ready to start asking questions, or start doing some DIY maintenance.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:34 AM
martinced
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts

Congrats: I wish they were that cheap in Europe : (

Originally Posted by alexpb
Any links to a Maintenance/Workshop manual so that I can best keep up with it?
In Europe if one wants to extends the Porsche warranty some of the maintenance has to be done at the required years/mileage and stamped by a Porsche dealership in the maintenance book. I take it it's the same in the US.

I'm always surprised when people buy a car with an official warranty and then the very first thing they do is make sure that that warranty cannot be extended. Or even make something that voids the warranty (like a mod on the car: some do void the warranty). It's not unlike people who want to buy an oldtimer complete with its full history since decades and all its stamps and Porsche dealership invoices and whatnots but then... Start changing oil themselves.

I do myself stuff that won't void the warranty but for the "big" maintenance my Panamera goes to a Porsche dealership. That way it always qualifies for the Porsche warranty (which should also facilitate reselling the car later on).

Quick Reply: Just bought spouse a 2011 CPO with 40kmi for $29.9k