Panamera 2010-Current

Issues with sunroof, trunk not completely closing, night vision assist

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 11:16 PM
hull22
Track Day

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Issues with sunroof, trunk not completely closing, night vision assist

I recently leased a 2018 Panamera 4 E-Hybrid. A few weeks ago, the sunroof refused to open for several days. I took it into the dealer. They reset the system and it seemed to be working. This past weekend, I had a short period of time where I had the sunroof vented open and it refused to close. I have also noticed three separate occasions where pushing the button to close truck and lock the car failed to completely close the trunk(half open). Two of these occasions were noticed only after I returned to my car. Is anyone else having this type of problem?

Regarding night vision assist, when I first received the car? I would see the night vision display as I scrolled through the right center LCD display. Now, I can no longer find it. It is enabled on the car assist menu. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 09-21-2018, 10:05 PM
knowspin
Racer

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

As far as the night vision, we've had my wife's 2018 since December and it always comes up when scrolling through the displays. Put that on the list for your dealer.
Old 09-22-2018, 01:14 AM
ssiminou
Banned

Received 106 Likes on 70 Posts

When you press the trunk button for closing and locking, you have to have the key in your pocket and stand behind it until it latches. If you walk away, there's a chance it thinks your not there, and since your not there is won't lock, and since it won't lock, it refuses to close. This happened on all of my Porsches (2 Panameras and a Cayenne), it's just a characteristic of the "Entry & Drive".

Quick Reply: Issues with sunroof, trunk not completely closing, night vision assist